AXE POCKET ROCKET

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

New guy at TGF........

Not sure how he found us but he did

TGF will be calling him and doing a recorded phone interview which will feature the questions being asked by TGF posters in this thread being responded to

To give you a small snap shot of Pocket

Pocket:  "Im a gambler, a party animal, I have been a bookie, a line mover and a manager of an offshore. My first job was being a wagering clerk when I was 17. "

AXE away folks

Hope to see interview done this weekend

Guest pocketrockets

Whom do despise the most at therx

I see you get into a lot of arguments there

Hahah, I like most people there really, I always say what I'm thinking which may cause adversity but one thing is certain, I have never been a hypocrite. Ive been trying to moderate myself for the past few years, 2-4 years ago I was a firecracker.

Most despised at the RX... NES by a mile followed closely by RaoulDuke. Personal beef over BS that became more personal when they tried to get me fired for "threatening" NES's family via PM, which I never did. I said something along the lines, "I have and advantage over you, as I dont have anything left to lose, unlike you; you have people to take care off"... and he called all his CR buddies to gang bully me out of jobs. Funny cause after that, I got the manager gig. So yeah, threatening NES is good luck.

Guest pocketrockets

how did PR find tgf?

Hmmm... someone at the RX posted a link to TGF mocking Ckid cause he was  banned over there... I liked what I saw and decided to stay.

Guest pocketrockets

I tried both cocaine and heroin when I was 16...loved them both for different reasons... Cocaine made more confident and more energetic while drinking and partying, it also improved my libido, I found I could fuck for hours and could easily get a boner 2 mins after blowing a load. This was particularly thriling when you are young. It still works but if I take too much the extact opposite happens.

I loved opiates cause they were paranoia free, super relaxing and took me out of this world, no pain mattered, Suffering was mute. However I quit in 2008 due to a really quick tolerance built up which skyrocketed my "partying" budget. Also, the health isues I developed in matter of months was huge compared to the ones coke produce. My experience is, heroin kills you in a year, easily could. Coke takes at least a decade.

Guest pocketrockets

lol boater acting like hes got a michael jordan interview  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Lmao... I suck at basketball so thats pretty much as sarcastic as it could go. I can't score a basket if my life depended on it, 

Guest pocketrockets

Pocket do you know me? You sent me a Pm At The rx like 4 years ago and i couldnt reply because that See you next Tuesday Bas limited my account

Dont think so man, anyway nice to meet you! That was your same handle over there?

It was george.dubois or 1vicegeorge or something like that

Dont think so man, anyway nice to meet you! That was your same handle over there?

is

Pokit Rokit let bet that i call feds bee at you door  they are watching you posts now, that a fact and gov here my cock buddy and da ....... pr smok pot on internet agast law and you bee  jail with bubb ba doing side saddle saufee that fact and steve join you  so  you like it in butt or mouth pr....... lol ........ck