​I've learned that Fishhead's closest friends are not all bad people

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

+1 Viejo Dinosaur- When Fish announced him I was thinking, fuck this guy. Across the street I always read his contributions as being non-sports related, since coming here he's been a fuckin firecracker. In his limited number of posts he's contributed more than a lot of other assholes here; I love interacting with Dino. I like to consider him my friend.

-1 Ronald- One of the only nuisances Fish associates with. Expert in divorce, bankruptcy, negativity, and possibly murder. I've never seen one play of ronald's in 8 years. His main interest is slandering others and talking shit. Honestly, any poster in the Sand Box contributes more than Ronald...minus the livid hate.

+/- 0 Durito- The "jonah" of the gambling industry. Knows the right path but refuses to walk it. That path being one of the apostles of the sports betting community. We can only hope Durito is soon thrown overboard and swallowed by a whale. Only then will he realize how short life is and start helping his fellow punters. Otherwise, he will continue to be a know-it-all prick that won't help anyone but himself.

+1 GradyFuson- A pretty swell guy. He talked a lot of shit about how hot his picks were, I pressed him, and he documented them. Although he did not hit big initially, he still hit some of his plays & he had the fortitude to post his plays. Many guys would say they are just too damn busy to post plays & no matter how much bullshit they talk will never go on record. Grady did. I could care less if he went .000 or 1.000 at least he has guts. Grady, I want to see you win, pal and I know you can.

-1 RMI- Claiming to be up nearly 14 thousand tailing Fish. I can barely recall any FH play, ever. It's highly suspect rmi has had this much success tailing with such (limited?) picks. I haven't seen a FH play in..idk how long.

+1 KingRevolver- He's trying to run a sports gambling forum, basically all by himself. He told me what they are paying him...trust me, it's not enough.

+/- 0 BAUS- What bad can I say about BAUS? I think we'd all love to hear more from BAUS.

RMI stating he was up 14k with my picks were only since May 1st, he won more before then, and also more since he stated that.......pretty sure he's up more than 20k with me over the last year, and keep in mind, he risks less on these games than me overall, and often misses sports profits that I don't have time to relay to him..

As professional gamblers, RMI is Video poker first,.....I'm Sports first........although we each do much of each, as well as other advantage gaming.

As far as friends in forumville, known Cy1981 since Jr High school, Kyhawk since freshman in college.....in gambling circles, go back further with Voodoo more than anyone, very good friends for over 20 years, in fact, it was voodoo who got my attention to forums by suggesting to me the overlays they provided with bonuses/contests.

Met literally hundreds of posters in forumville since late 90's, many of which I've became friends with........and for the record, don't think I've ever met Gradyfusion.

-1 RMI- Claiming to be up nearly 14 thousand tailing Fish. I can barely recall any FH play, ever. It's highly suspect rmi has had this much success tailing with such (limited?) picks. I haven't seen a FH play in..idk how long.

Well, it looks like your accusing me of lying. I am up $21,965 on FH sports plays since the beginning of May. Its hundreds of bets.

Well, it looks like your accusing me of lying. I am up $21,965 on FH sports plays since the beginning of May. Its hundreds of bets.

RMI keeps excellent won/loss figures, one of many excellent traits of most professional gamblers........RMI is also excellent with spreadsheets and graphs marking his success and failures around the gaming globe.

Guest ChrisHarvard
Had dinner last evening with well known poster JJGOLD' date=' believe I was the first poster he ever met, the year was 2002, good kid with solid morals, probably to solid.[/quote']

One of the creators, the writers, or the actor in the videos?

Guest ChrisHarvard
Fish please meet this Harvard guy and fulfill his life dream of showing him your naughty parts.

Thanks

Signed,

Every member of every forum.

I see what you did there.

Taco, you are a funny guy!

Taco, I am not gay.

Taco, please go back to that little rascals avatar or whatever it was so I can recognize you more easily.

Guest ChrisHarvard
RMI keeps excellent won/loss figures' date=' one of many excellent traits of most professional gamblers[/b']........RMI is also excellent with spreadsheets and graphs marking his success and failures around the gaming globe.

This is very true. You have to build on your success and also learn from your mistakes. I know I have.