OT: Things might be turning around for me

KingRevolver

She then said for tomorrow, "... I'll have a special gift for you. Wink,wink!"

This broad's "special gift" was bringing over a new deck of Uno cards, and her chunky friend, over to play a drinking game. WTF kind of shit is that? How do you tell a grown man "I have a special gift for you. Wink, wink" and have it be this shit? Never in my fuckin' life...

I opened the door expecting her to be holding a small bag with skimpy lingerie in it. Instead I get her and her best friend tons-of-fun.

Here I've been sweating out basketball games in between Uno games. "Why are you going upstars?" To get away from you two cackling hyenas and check the forum/scores.

If I have to hear about the "cute guy" at their job one more fuckin' time... I may wind up in the fuckin' news. Unbelievable.

This broad's "special gift" was bringing over a new deck of Uno cards, and her chunky friend, over to play a drinking game. WTF kind of shit is that? How do you tell a grown man "I have a special gift for you. Wink, wink" and have it be this shit? Never in my fuckin' life...

I opened the door expecting her to be holding a small bag with skimpy lingerie in it. Instead I get her and her best friend tons-of-fun.

Here I've been sweating out basketball games in between Uno games. "Why are you going upstars?" To get away from you two cackling hyenas and check the forum/scores.

If I have to hear about the "cute guy" at their job one more fuckin' time... I may wind up in the fuckin' news. Unbelievable.

This is too incredible not to be true.

Maybe I'm behind the times but uno was a game I played as a kid. Do grown ups purchase this for an enjoyable evening?

Did they really think this is what grown Mexicans enjoy doing?

Scotch, cigars and uno?