Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

NFL- Offensive Rookie of the Year?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 73033 posts
Does Johnny Football have a chance?

Posted Image

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 5057 posts
I like Cooks to win it or at the very least be in the hunt. Sean Payton is one of the most innovative offensive minds in football coupled with the loss of Darren Sproles and I expect Cooks to fill the role of the safety valve/dumpoff guy but will also line up all over the field. I expect him to catch at least 75 passes with quite a few big plays.

Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 17105 posts
Surprised devonta freeman is not listed. Steven Jackson is an injury prone stiff. I like devonta.

Mike75

Mike75

NFL Expert

• Members
  • 2657 posts
IF Jacksonville plays Bortles i'll have to go with him. Don't like our division rivals but i think Jax found themselves a franchise QB. This guy is gonna be good mark my words.

Mike75

Mike75

NFL Expert

• Members
  • 2657 posts
As far as Johnny Football he has a lot to learn. I think if he doesn't learn how to run properly from the pocket he will be injured sooner than later. He does have potential but ego is getting in the way.

Sharp Square

Sharp Square

On The Bayou !

• Members
  • 11734 posts
Cooks has really been impressive in Saints camp and as mentioned Brees will def be able to get him the ball if he gets open. Course a lot of competition on that Saints offense for targets but he could def be used in an assortment of ways.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 73033 posts

Surprised devonta freeman is not listed. Steven Jackson is an injury prone stiff. I like devonta.

You're right. I didn't list all the players, but I went to 5Dimes, and he wasn't on the rest of the list.

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 5902 posts
Those seem like crazy good odds on Bortles. He's in a weak division and if he ends up the starter he could still have a decent year. I had Lacy last year at 12:1 and was happy to take it down...might have to take a shot at a longer shot this year.

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27643 posts
Does anywhere offer the field vs Manziel ?

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 5057 posts

Cooks has really been impressive in Saints camp and as mentioned Brees will def be able to get him the ball if he gets open. Course a lot of competition on that Saints offense for targets but he could def be used in an assortment of ways.

Sproles is gone and coach Payton will find numerous ways to get this guy the ball in space..

tripp

tripp

• Members
  • 13923 posts
Bortles wont start. Jax management and coaching has been adament about that (explaining the long odds). If you are going to go with a QB i think Teddy \b is your best bet simple because I think Hoyer will do pretty well and keep the job longer than people think (if not the whole season). Best bets are right at the top though. Watkins has the talent to step in and be almost a pro bowler right away, only question is can Buffalo get him the ball enough. Cooks is a perfect fit for the Saints and like peavy said without sproles cooks will step in and take a lot of those reps where you just try to get him the ball in space. I can see him having a very Keenan Allen type of year

Propswatcher

Propswatcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Keenan Allen type year is a great upside comparison for Cooks. I could also see Colston moving more into a Donald Driver possession type receiver. Cooks rightly so is the chalk. I haven't verified this, just eyeball test, but it seems higher pick #1 receivers take a couple years to get acclimated, while lower pick #2 receivers can enjoy early success because of the veteran #1 to fall back on.

plommer

plommer

Shirtcocker

• Members
  • 14781 posts
What makes an NFL rookie offensive? Rudeness? Selfishness?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users