Starts 6-28**TGF team shirt contest~~~

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

th?id=OIP.Mf684ef1288b900bbf6ddd6077af2c

TGF is having a team shirt contest. 

Each team will feature 3 members of the team.

Final standing based upon which team has a combined highest account total at end of contest. 

1st place will be a high quality golf shirt with the TGF logo on the sleeve.

2nd place will feature a shirt like this

th?id=OIP.M8614e0d1afecdfc6bb2b31d1a1616

The contest will feature LIVE lines courtesy of CRlines.

Each member of the "team" will be required to make 20 wagers in 20 days. All wagers will be MLB full games: Totals, RL or ML.

Each wager will be for $100. So a wager at -110 on totals would be $110 to win $100. A wager on a +140 ML would be $100 to win $140. A wager on a -175 ML would be $175 to win $100.

Updates will be given on $ standings, but not number of plays each team or team member has submitted.

Teams must be finalized by June 25th. Each team must name a captain. Kinger  Yanks Maron or myself will not be on teams, but can fill in at last moment if any team has 2 players.  Each team needs a team name. Nothing vulgar please as this team name will be on shirt. Back of collar. 

Plays will Start July 15th which is A Friday the first games after the All Star Break and end with games played August 5th. 

A push counts as a qualified play. A cancel or not complete game does not count as a qualified play.

Any participant who has less or more than 25 plays will have $150 deducted from account balance for purposes of team standings.

No participant can play both sides of same game, but another team member could play the other side.

Please sigh up in this thread.

heading out now................Ill check back latter and see if I need to make any tweaks.

Ill find a video of some prior shirts that have been made for this style of contest. Most thought they were very nice and none of the logo work is gaudy or over powering.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off 3boat.  The dream team is Jake, LCD, Balco and hels.  Now you make shirt contests only 3 members?? 

Please make the contest have 3 or 4 member teams.  If 4 member teams are not allowed I will consider myself an advisor to Balco, LCD and Jake as I have been away from the forums too long.