Does Poster TIMELYTOWIN post here?

Coach Taylor

All he ever knows about are like 2 teams in the Big Ten. One of those is Northwestern and the other is Illinois.

But lets don't forget that he used to play baseball for Penn State!!! That was a laugher! The kid is a waiter!!

Maybe just check across the street in that case. timetowin loves John Kelly too much to ever leave EOG

All he ever knows about are like 2 teams in the Big Ten. One of those is Northwestern and the other is Illinois.

But lets don't forget that he used to play baseball for Penn State!!! That was a laugher! The kid is a waiter!!

Maybe just check across the street in that case. timetowin loves John Kelly too much to ever leave EOG

Hey tubby, this might be the dumbest and more inaccurate thing you've ever said and that's saying something. I wouldn't even say I specialize in Big Ten basketball... I follow it as I do every other conference in the country.

Also, check my record? Huh? I guess you're as bad at reading and comprehending as you are at life in general. My record is pretty solid.

Coach:

I started a discussion thread across the street. I mainly use that stuff for recall purposes as I go over games in my head and with some data. I like to put it down somewhere so that I don't have to look anything up. I would start something here, but I would feel too much like Gyno starting the same thread at two forums.

Tubby:

Also Tubby, I love John Kelly? Why don't you ask Kelly that. I post at EOG because the other guys I post with, for the most part, are there (RJ, Gamer, TTP, Viejo, Cee, Brick and etc). That's the only reason. I check in here from time to time and see your fat self spewing nonsense all over the place.

Timely can you post in a Timely/WM basketball thread here. There are some people who are here who are no longer there. And there was where ChiCubs happened which was just the fucking worst and made me want to leave. Anyway if not, then I'll look over there. Best of luck this season. Trying to grind money up on Bookmaker for the million.

Timely can you post in a Timely/WM basketball thread here. There are some people who are here who are no longer there. And there was where ChiCubs happened which was just the fucking worst and made me want to leave. Anyway if not' date=' then I'll look over there. Best of luck this season. Trying to grind money up on Bookmaker for the million.[/quote']

Hope all is well with you. I'll be in the million for sure. I'm already funded at bookmaker for the season so works out well for me. And yeah, I stopped posting all-together when Cubs came back over there. If he returns I will probably do the same. Worked out for me as it was study time for me anyway.

Can you link me to a Tribe thread if there is one? If not, do you mind PM'ing it to me when he does make one? Would like to chime in and talk some baskets with him.

Hope all is well with you. I'll be in the million for sure. I'm already funded at bookmaker for the season so works out well for me. And yeah, I stopped posting all-together when Cubs came back over there. If he returns I will probably do the same. Worked out for me as it was study time for me anyway.

Can you link me to a Tribe thread if there is one? If not, do you mind PM'ing it to me when he does make one? Would like to chime in and talk some baskets with him.

Here ya go.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/forum/picks-and-plays-all-sports/37458-ncaab-caa-predictions-and-plays