CAVS team celebrated Championship at ENCORE LAS VEGAS

FISHHEAD

You and Big Quebbler just got back from Vegas, pal? Tell us more. How much you win?

Ha na that's just where we stayed. I haven't talked to him since one of his Indiana buds posted racist shite on fb and he didn't delete it. Didley is not understanding of such things. Quebbler is the best his friend put him in a shitty spot. Indiana is much different than didley town. There is a list of the 4 most diverse cities in the US and 4 of the top 7 are in MD and did lived in all of them. Indiana is another world.

If I went to Vegas now I'd be hitting up Kinger and Fishman

Ha na that's just where we stayed. I haven't talked to him since one of his Indiana buds posted racist shite on fb and he didn't delete it. Didley is not understanding of such things. Quebbler is the best his friend put him in a shitty spot. Indiana is much different than didley town. There is a list of the 4 most diverse cities in the US and 4 of the top 7 are in MD and did lived in all of them. Indiana is another world.

If I went to Vegas now I'd be hitting up Kinger and Fishman

Quebbler was a good guy.

He randomly showed up at eog a few months ago. He asked about you I believe.