bitcoin dropping FAST!

plommer

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is what makes it valuable

true but thats what also makes it a sinking ship. russia wants to track who sent it and where its going to. if thats the case nobody is gonna purchase illegal product in their own name and addy therfore making it less valuable

Half the world's population either cannot legally use or are highly discouraged from using cryptocurrency. If anyone is foolish enough that the valuation of this currency is real and we are just leaving half the planet behind should go all in.

The half of the world population that can't use it live in poor countries and don't have any money anyway.

Half the world's population either cannot legally use or are highly discouraged from using cryptocurrency. If anyone is foolish enough that the valuation of this currency is real and we are just leaving half the planet behind should go all in.

I'm sure more than half of the world's population doesn't use the CAD or a number of other currencies either.  That doesn't mean that it's worthless.

The gambling industry itself (among others) is perfect for cryptos.

$2,066.60 down $223.43 since an hour ago.  will be at $0 within 10 hours at this rate.  people are panicking.

Yeah they are. I'm still in the plus, but won't be at this rate too long...but I'm sure as not hell not selling at this price, and can't buy anymore with CB frozen... I really don't care what bitcoin does, as long as Etherium doesn't completely tank.