Will the Raiders win a game this season?

KingRevolver

No. They should be desperately trying not to. They will then either be able to pick Mariota or get a shit-ton of value for having the first draft pick, like trading it to someone like Kelly who after today is probably going to be obsessed with getting his golden boy to Philadelphia. Imagine MM running the Eagles offense with all those weapons. RG3 wasn't worth it and he's a douche. Mariota probably will be and he's not.

Who would the Raiders get in return for Mariota ? Carr has not impressed so far. Strong arm but still making poor decisions. You cannot take this long in the NFL to get "adjusted". Carr really needs to prove himself in this last month and half otherwise the Raiders need someone at QB desperately.

I don't think Oakland would take Mariota with the first overall pick. I think they would take the USC lineman leonard williams. Probably the best overall player in the draft and Oakland just took Carr early this past year.He hasn't looked all that bad and hard to evaluate him too harshly for not winning with what he has around him. Unless they are absolutely in love with Mariota I think they go Williams or some other OL/DL

I think Mariota ends up going to either TB or Tennessee in the 2-5 range. Jags/Skins/Giants are other teams I cant see taking a QB with their top pick