Arizona Cards still get no respect

KingRevolver

I think Arizona wins the NFC West division this year. The Cards were ranked in the top ten for nearly every major category on offense and defense in 2015 so they are good on both sides of the ball. If Palmer stays healthy the sky is the limit.....

Arizona has an Amazon special coming in July called All or Nothing based on their 2015 season.

I think Arizona wins the NFC West division this year. The Cards were ranked in the top ten for nearly every major category on offense and defense in 2015 so they are good on both sides of the ball. If Palmer stays healthy the sky is the limit.....

Arizona has an Amazon special coming in July called All or Nothing based on their 2015 season.

Here's a man who knows his football.

He is garbage and washed up. Niners will beat them once this season.

:laugh

How soon people forget. 

Carson Palmer had the best year of his career last season and was in conversation for the league MVP.  For the first time in his career, he is playing for a good franchise and a great coaching staff.  And it shows.

Can he match what he did last year?  Probably not.  But this guy is not Ryan Fitzpatrick..

lots to like about the cards

Palmer is the weak link..too injury and mistake prone 

Drew Stanton is a quality back up QB.  He can win you games in spot starts.  

He's one of the few backups in the league that has a winning record when he starts.  When Palmer went down 2 years ago, Stanton filled in nicely.  It wasn't until Stanton went down that the Cards went to shit when your boy Ryan Lindley had to start.  

Drew Stanton is a quality back up QB.  He can win you games in spot starts.  

He's one of the few backups in the league that has a winning record when he starts.  When Palmer went down 2 years ago, Stanton filled in nicely.  It wasn't until Stanton went down that the Cards went to shit when your boy Ryan Lindley had to start.  

:laugh Lindley was a good college QB

I do like Stanton as a backup..he is definitely a top 5 backup in the league but not sure that you guys can win the SB with him

If Palmer stays healthy and takes care of the ball better, you guys have as good a shot as anyone

The rest of the roster has a lot of talent and I like the moves you guys made in the off season overall, especially infusing the dline with talent(Jones and Nkemdiche)

:laugh Lindley was a good college QB

I do like Stanton as a backup..he is definitely a top 5 backup in the league but not sure that you guys can win the SB with him

Oh, I agree. There is a reason why Stanton is not a starting QB. Almost no team could do what the NYG did in the 80s and win with a backup. Broncos last year were an anomaly as well. They were so good on defense, they won with shitty QB play all year.

Stanton can win you some games to keep you in a playoff race. But I doubt he's ever gonna take a team to the Super Bowl.

I am not sure Seattle takes much of a step forward from what they were last year really and the Cards do bring back a whole lot of talent and that continuity mentioned earlier is often overlooked. 

Whole lot to like in Arz and i think they have a better shot at the division then Sea does , BUT that Palmer being healthy question is always that big lingering key.