Madison Bumgarner may lose (3) straight

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

No body has more documented plays on the Oakland As, weather it is ON or AGAINST them.

Coincidentally, I had a dime on Lincecum (former Giant great) to defeat the As in his debut, and a dime on him to get shelled by (guess who?) his second start.

I had nothing on or against Timmy in his 3rd start back, when he got shelled by Houston. I hope the guy does well and rebounds.

Anyways, the Giants are going to have to find some offense for their ACE.

Early on in this game they've hit a couple balls to the warning track. I think they will open the game up, eventually.

I hate to see a pitcher give up 1 or 2 runs and lose.

But honestly, if you lay the WOOD on a team that only scores 1 or 2 runs...you deserve to lose. So, we'll see.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I've always fancied $1976 as a bet, LoL.

I can only withdraw 3k a week from itops, I wanted to make sure I had at least 9 in my account.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Absolutely, WVU.

I appreciate your advice on buying a new rig, basically being very cool since inception of TGF.

Some guys want to bark up trees and that's fine. But like I told Brayden, you want to bark up my tree bring $500...and b3 holds the money.

If not, step the heck off and just be cool.

We can all be friends and pick winners together. The problem is guys like ttp don't know how to and when I provide them, who knows?

I hope the guy finds his way or whatever it is he is looking for. It's certainly not sports gambling.