slyone66

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest boatboatboat

Every fucking day something tragic is happening.

and be it the Muslims, the messycans, the darkies they all seem angry at the same group

hmmmmmmm

odd isn't it

I would assume that in the larger metropolitan areas where the dangers are the highest for officers we will start to see those with only a few years on the force start to resign and seek another vocation.

Low pay for the risk

poor public perception

danger

spouse/significant other pressure

Being a cop is actually a pretty safe job in the usa.

I thought this all started because people think the cops have been trigger happy for a long time now and draw their weapons for any reason.

they are trigger happy,. so dont mess with them

remember cops on fox. every friday night some hillbilly wrestling with a cop. i think those days are over. you do that now and you are toast

they are trigger happy,. so dont mess with them

remember cops on fox. every friday night some hillbilly wrestling with a cop. i think those days are over. you do that now and you are toast

Alot of the cops I've known personally - ie highschool classmates that ended up becoming cops had one thing in common.

They were bullies and loved power. Many of the cops I've encountered over the years seemed to be drunk on power.

They would not respond to logic, ever. It was their way or no way and they LOVED confrontation - because they couldn't lose.

The negative behaviour I've seen seems to come from the fact they got into policing as an ego boost.

They seem to treat people as the enemy more often than not and make things all about themselves and not the law.

This is not all cops, not even most of them, but the numbers are significant.

Every fucking day something tragic is happening.

Are you surprised? Obama created this disaster. Makes me sick to my stomach. You have been warned before on mass civil unrest coming. Wait until the RNC convention. Better and in the National guard with MWRAPs.

Alot of the cops I've known personally - ie highschool classmates that ended up becoming cops had one thing in common.

They were bullies and loved power. Many of the cops I've encountered over the years seemed to be drunk on power.

They would not respond to logic, ever. It was their way or no way and they LOVED confrontation - because they couldn't lose.

The negative behaviour I've seen seems to come from the fact they got into policing as an ego boost.

They seem to treat people as the enemy more often than not and make things all about themselves and not the law.

plommer what would you do if a female cop tackled you?

what shooter has been angry at Obama?

None of them are angry at Obama - they are incited by Obama with his reflexive "the black guy was innocent and in the right" take on every viral video that comes on the scene.  When the facts come out later and we discover that the black guy was a gangsta and in the wrong - no word from Obama.

The blacks in this country think that the police are racist, because Obama tells them so.  But, it ain't so.  Over 50% of violent crime is committed by blacks, so the police dealing with criminals are dealing with blacks more than whites.  Yet, more whites are killed by cops than blacks.  Blacks don't believe this because Obama won't tell them this.

Obama has HURT race relations, Boat.

Guest boatboatboat

Still not "the most dangerous".

Is it top 5?

Top 3?

The jobs listed above are due to mother nature or the environment.

Not having another human shoot you.

None of them are angry at Obama - they are incited by Obama with his reflexive "the black guy was innocent and in the right" take on every viral video that comes on the scene. When the facts come out later and we discover that the black guy was a gangsta and in the wrong - no word from Obama.

The blacks in this country think that the police are racist, because Obama tells them so. But, it ain't so. Over 50% of violent crime is committed by blacks, so the police dealing with criminals are dealing with blacks more than whites. Yet, more whites are killed by cops than blacks. Blacks don't believe this because Obama won't tell them this.

Obama has HURT race relations, Boat.

It all started when Obama said the cops acted stupidly.