Breaking News

slyone66

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's it? From the outrage and coverage this gets... you'd think it was 10x that amount.

True a friend in colombia messaged me as how.much safer he thinks it is there.with all the cop killings in the usa. (There are actually bout 30+ police killed per week there)

Alot of the cops I've known personally - ie highschool classmates that ended up becoming cops had one thing in common.

They were bullies and loved power. Many of the cops I've encountered over the years seemed to be drunk on power.

They would not respond to logic, ever. It was their way or no way and they LOVED confrontation - because they couldn't lose.

The negative behaviour I've seen seems to come from the fact they got into policing as an ego boost.

They seem to treat people as the enemy more often than not and make things all about themselves and not the law.

This is not all cops, not even most of them, but the numbers are significant.

Your statement is pretty much true, what "normal" person would want to become a cop? Keep in mind that if almost all the people you interact with are scum, it's human nature to see people that way.

True a friend in colombia messaged me as how.much safer he thinks it is there.with all the cop killings in the usa. (There are actually bout 30+ police killed per week there)

Canada has had 1 police officer killed in the line of duty this year 2016.

In 2015 there were 2.

In 2014 there were 3.

In 2013 there was 1

In 2012 - none, shutout.

Guest boatboatboat

Ha. We are comparing Colombia to the US? You people are amazing.

yea that was pretty wack

"yea cops are safe here because 30 are killed in Columbia"

I wasn't my idiot friend who shares your political brain was.

You'd love it there. No muslims. No taxes. No govt services. A conservative paradise. 100% christian.

So we are are doing great as long as our cops arent getting killed as much as some South American shit hole. Is this what you are saying?

Guest boatboatboat

So we are are doing great as long as our cops arent getting killed as much as some South American shit hole. Is this what you are saying?

his FRIEND who is a nut like you said that