• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, he worked for Mondale. So what?

I know all and see all.

I have more political knowledge and supreme intelligence and knowledge of world affairs and political history that all of the numb nuts that post on these boards (combined).

The minute Beckel joined Fox (as some kind of a token House Knee Grow) he outed himself as a POS.

He worked for the Clinton administration

I'm callin bullshit, I cant imagine anyone in the media having a political agenda? Serious journalists rely on facts, and just the facts.

Media agenda bullshit indeed. Amazing what the threat of libel does to a made up story for it's viewers. Serious journalists need not apply to Fox.

Fox News retracts story on Seth Rich murder investigation

"The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed," the company said in a statement Tuesday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/seth-rich-murder-investigation-story-retracted-fox-news/

Those two deserved to die, simply despicable to try to defend a muslim causing trouble.

I gave a Muslim lady a hand carrying her groceries the other day and my wife took her back to the store because she forgot her case of baby food.

She was really grateful. Has only been here 3 months from Somalia. Spoke English fairly well.

Can you imagine what sort of piece of shit would celebrate a 23 year army vet being murdered on Memorial Day. Guy should be thrown out of America. He'd shit his depends diapers if he had to protect himself.

He shits them anyway. These Chitty Room racists all scared of their shadow cuz it's darker than they are.