Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Daily Complaint Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
632 replies to this topic

jovial camper

jovial camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 6915 posts

I recall I made a similar thread somewhere, maybe atb.

This isn't specifically centered around my daily complaints, rather a general rant thread for all of us.

If somethings annoys you, or makes no sense, at least to you, pop it in here.

Go to PNC bank and take 150 out of the ATM. I go into the branch, and ask for a new $100 and $50 bill, to put them in cards. The lady tells me I need to be a member there in order for them to do it. I tell them, I'm not a member, but my wife is, and I just took the money from the ATM, and showed the card.  Nope, can't do it.

For the love of fucking God! Seriously, that is fucking extreme.

Before someone chimes in and says, well you should be on the account, it is safer this way, and it is a safety measure I created, to limit the potential of damage on my end.

For those that say, well the bank needs to protect themselves, fuck you.

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27643 posts

Saw the FBI outside my place today with their lights flashing and then turned around awkwardly and left. 

They sure aren't very sneaky. 

That was BAD. 

Annoyed me. 

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27643 posts

I'll be submitting a lot of complaints.  Good thread. 

plommer

plommer

Shirtcocker

• Members
  • 14781 posts

I hate it when I call someone and the sound quality on their end is so fukkin AWFUL that I have to end the call because its so frustrating.

jovial camper

jovial camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 6915 posts

Saw the FBI outside my place today with their lights flashing and then turned around awkwardly and left. 

That was BAD. 

Annoyed me. 

See, this is a interesting situation. What % do you think you correctly made them, and do you feel they were doing something related to you?

I once did something bad in college, and later that day returned to the dorm. While walking up the stairs, I saw the police running to the entrance to my dorm. I freaked out, and hid in a sliding storage area about 5 feet above the ground. I have no idea how I fit, and I waited an hour. They weren't after me, but for some reason I thought of this.

mike499

mike499

• Members
  • 2520 posts
Was behind some lady today who used coupons and wrote a check.Almost paid for her groceries to move things along

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
Po69 said he wanted to fuck me
<em class='bbc'>I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

mike499

mike499

• Members
  • 2520 posts
That's something to complain about I withdraw my complaint

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27643 posts

See, this is a interesting situation. What % do you think you correctly made them, and do you feel they were doing something related to you?

I once did something bad in college, and later that day returned to the dorm. While walking up the stairs, I saw the police running to the entrance to my dorm. I freaked out, and hid in a sliding storage area about 5 feet above the ground. I have no idea how I fit, and I waited an hour. They weren't after me, but for some reason I thought of this.

No idea what they were doing.  I was gonna go ask em but they took off. 

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

That's something to complain about I withdraw my complaint

😂😂😂😂😂
<em class='bbc'>I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 18411 posts
My shoulder hurts.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27643 posts

Stomach is grumbling. 

Crikey. 

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29249 posts
Request payout

Money still in account 10 hours later

Smoke

Smoke

Stiff

• Members
  • 23888 posts

My shoulder hurts.

Rub cannabis oil on it

The pain will go away
Grinding $20 at a time for the past 20 years

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
Cant masturbate need more Cheerios and lube

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 18411 posts

Rub cannabis oil on it
The pain will go away

Don't have any, That's another complaint.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
Don't see what Yis sees when he looks at lines.

No naked photos of lag or Kinger. Too many naked photos of yanks.

barman

barman

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5248 posts

That was BAD.

Annoyed me.

NBD.....happens to bigted probably monthly what with all the Mexicans having sex with his daughter....he's still rocking along

Smoke

Smoke

Stiff

• Members
  • 23888 posts

Don't have any, That's another complaint.

Spankie has some i think

barman

barman

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5248 posts

No idea what they were doing. I was gonna go ask em but they took off.

start the conversation with your phone in hand Recording

better than anything KR could produce, I'm bettin'

barman

barman

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5248 posts

Spankie has some i think

Spankie's days of growing Cannabis Oil may be on hold while he focuses on making the perfect artichoke

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 18411 posts

Spankie has some i think

Lol when I was skimming through this quickly, I thought you were replying to Mo about IAG and Kinger naked photos.
SP NATION

Smoke

Smoke

Stiff

• Members
  • 23888 posts

Spankie's days of growing Cannabis Oil may be on hold while he focuses on making the perfect artichoke

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27643 posts

I have naked photos of every poster. 

Smoke

Smoke

Stiff

• Members
  • 23888 posts

Lol when I was skimming through this quickly, I thought you were replying to Mo about IAG and Kinger naked photos.

Yours I wouldn't mind. Klingers on the other hand YUCKY...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users