Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

By commie convention you meant comics? I hear those are fun, lots of weirdos.

No I meant commie.  Hung out with poster pal HInes Ward....but was also fun with lots of weirdos.  We conferenced in Joey bag of Communism as well. 

1 hour ago, HinesWard86 said:

She was sweet on Jebediah. She got another guy's number at the previous bar too. 

Fake news ...except for the hangover part. HW kicked my ass in darts but machine still gave me the win for some reason. That was awesome.

47 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

You exchanged numbers with Thomas too. Or did you forget already?????

What do you mean TOO?    I didn’t take anybody’s  number.  And that was regarding the church thing anyway.  Bartender Jeb was fun, but married.    Or did YOU forget already YO?

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon completely fucked me today. Sent niece a bday present that was to be delivered today. Called and ask if she received it and she hadn’t. Logged in to see what was going on got an undeliverable message and it will be refunded in 5 to 7 business days. Wtf Amazon making me look like a shit uncle 

• 1 month later...

WTH does every doctor office have a tv with HGTV always on?  How bout CNBC or the news? FFS, I’m annoyed.    Plus, have to wear a mask here.  I’ve been vaccinated.   So annoying.   #grumpy

Nothing more annoying to me than HGTV..and masks.   Thought I was done with this shit. 

11 hours ago, IAG said:

WTH does every doctor office have a tv with HGTV always on?  How bout CNBC or the news? FFS, I’m annoyed.    Plus, have to wear a mask here.  I’ve been vaccinated.   So annoying.   #grumpy

Nothing more annoying to me than HGTV..and masks.   Thought I was done with this shit. 

Walked into the free clinic to do some blood work yesterday and honestly wearing a mask never crossed my mind. Big mistake a nurse came running over like she was Marion Jones mask in hand damn near tackled me

11 hours ago, mike499 said:

Walked into the free clinic to do some blood work yesterday and honestly wearing a mask never crossed my mind. Big mistake a nurse came running over like she was Marion Jones mask in hand damn near tackled me

Lol

i have to admit,  for all my big talk, when their company policy  required I wear one yesterday I did.  I love my hairdresser, what can I say?

They have also added a $3.95 sanitization  surcharge.     Wonder when that goes away.  

16 minutes ago, IAG said:

Lol

i have to admit,  for all my big talk, when their company policy  required I wear one yesterday I did.  I love my hairdresser, what can I say?

They have also added a $3.95 sanitization  surcharge.     Wonder when that goes away.  

Sheep can recognise celebrities from photographs: An ...

1 hour ago, IAG said:

It was $103.76 for cut and eyebrow wax...I think that included the tip, but I’m not positive. I’ll have to look once the charge goes through

Holy cow, my cut at great clips was $13.99(with prepaid card), I'm a ultra high roller and the asian gal did a good job so I splashed her a $4 tip. :cigar

She did ask if i wanted my eyebrows done - gratis - I said not this time.