Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My DOT card expired and couldn't get a new one until I put some hours on the cpap machine.Havent used the machine in over a year kinda hard to sleep while using it.On the plus side do have some time to bet daytime March basketball

Ahhh. Well that sucks. I don't know much about those, but I think they would be a PITA. I think poster Plommer may wear one of those? Seems like I remember him posting about them.

That's a very nice upside...maybe it will be a "paid" vacation after all.

I have one of those. Got it last year. I can't consistently get into the grove with it. I've had 3 different masks. The latest one, is the best, just over the mouth, however the straps dig into my ears. I have to put socks there to buffer the digging. I look like the fucking Phillie phanatic.

Sleeping with it def gives so much better sleep but it is tough. Fucking mouth dry like I'm mad max beyond thunder dome wandering the desert.

I have one of those. Got it last year. I can't consistently get into the grove with it. I've had 3 different masks. The latest one, is the best, just over the mouth, however the straps dig into my ears. I have to put socks there to buffer the digging. I look like the fucking Phillie phanatic.

Sleeping with it def gives so much better sleep but it is tough. Fucking mouth dry like I'm mad max beyond thunder dome wandering the desert.

I feel your pain it's a pain in the ass for sure.I tried to use the nose pillows but now have the full mask.Honestly I wouldn't use it at all if it wasn't required for me to get dot certified

Well, so far this makes me pause and think more about just how bad processed food is. This shit is over a year old and Im not dead yet. Must be some kick ass chemicals in this shit.

A lot of items in a grocery store have Best before dates for manufacturers quality control and they also want the consumer to throw away that item if it's "expired"

As a kid very few items had expiration dates especially canned foods

What spoils food is exposure to air because it is impure

So they gas flush or irradiate to obtain a longer shelf life

Looks like someone has dropped off their pet rabbit near our house. My wife is the biggest animal lover on the planet. She loved The Velveteen Rabbit when she was young, so apparently we have a new pet rabbit, Velvet. New line on budget sheet for March. Not good when trying to save and really watch our budget. Possibly new menu item for poverty meal thread, depending on how things go. 

$80 for outdoor house/hutch thing for it. 

rabbit.jpg

Not really complaining, because it makes her happy to know that she is caring for something that was abandoned. She did that for our 16 year old dog that passed last year and she's still having a hard time with that loss, so feels that this is something that she needs to do. Lots of potential predators around, so she's worried he won't make it on his own. 

She tried to catch the rabbit earlier and it pissed on her. Don't know how it managed to spray that high, but it does. Learn something new every day.