Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was about to make a complaint, but since I am not in this position, I'm going to refrain from complaining!

Better to be a bachelor and spin plates than deal with being owned by a gal.

I’m torn. There are positives and negatives. It just didn’t turn out to be ideal. Depends on the day.

I don’t want to kill her today, but maybe choke her out.

This happened yesterday.

It seems I only receive these scam Marriott rewards calls on my work mobile. They always come in with a local area code.

So the lady starts talking, and because she didn’t sound indian, I didn’t immediately blow up.

Before getting transferred to a person, I heard the scam hold music, which I mostly associate with the Indians.

She’s telling me about trips and asks if I like Cancun. I told her I love it, but got caught trying to smuggle 13 kilos out of Mexico and I’m not allowed back. Surprisingly she said, no problem, that’s ok.

She starts telling me about the Dominican Republic and it’s great and am I interested. I told her, not really, and ask her if they have anything in chernobyl, Ukraine. I’ve always wanted to get away and relax there. Amazingly she went on and said she’ll look.

She then tells me about amazing Alaskan cruises and if I’d be interested. I told her I’d be really concerned about a Somali pirate attack. She then disconnected.

The scam is they want your credit card number.

I went out to eat with my LOVELY WIFE, and things went well!

We were going to our next destination and got in a fight over a SONG. We went home.

I’m outside, in cold weather, smoking a cigar, just so I could go to bed and smell like a stinky cigar, just to pose her off.

While doing so, a gust of wind blew through and rattled the grill cover and scared the shit out of me.

I’m so fvcking compulsive/stupid....

I signed up to go paperless for checkstubs and such (I already do auto deposit but they still send stubs) and I was trying it out and viewed last weeks pay stub and seen $15 personal use of vehicle and it was at $165 for the year....

So in a huff I insta emailed all office staff that I was getting ripped because I NEVER (I capped them) use the company truck for personal use and I Demand my money back...

Yep....you guessed it....as soon as I hit send I realized they were GIVING me $15 a week by mistake.....so now I owe them $165 and just lost myself $60 a month....$720 a year

Any way to retrieve and delete that email? Office ain’t open on Sunday ??