Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Daily Complaint Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 19707 posts
Best thread ever. Guaranteed Platty

My neighbor is driving me crazy.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 19707 posts
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

barman

barman

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5248 posts

I have naked photos of every poster.

Would you agree I have pretty hot calfs?

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27643 posts

Yes but you need to work on your tan. 

barman

barman

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5248 posts

Yes but you need to work on your tan.

Fun Fact - When fully nekkid I am about five different shades of not grey.

But exposed arms and lower legs are brown like a (not Mark) Cuban

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 17013 posts
The fucking smoke detector in my apartment is so sensitive I can hardly cook anything without it going off. Fucking thing drives me nuts.

Smoke

Smoke

Stiff

• Members
  • 23888 posts

The fucking smoke detector in my apartment is so sensitive I can hardly cook anything without it going off. Fucking thing drives me nuts.

Take the fuckin battery out pal
Grinding $20 at a time for the past 20 years

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
I didn't think of this thread
<em class='bbc'>I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Finally need to ask, what's a platty. It's hard to type out seriously.
<em class='bbc'>I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 17013 posts

Take the fuckin battery out pal

That might cause a problem when I pass out with a pizza in the oven again

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 17013 posts

What's your neighbor doing ?

Smoke

Smoke

Stiff

• Members
  • 23888 posts

That might cause a problem when I pass out with a pizza in the oven again

Yea happens to me every now and then
Grinding $20 at a time for the past 20 years

You people camper

You people camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7203 posts

We have a 12 year old lab that just pisses and shits in the house. We take the dog out often, but it does nothing. Goes in the house, and pisses and shits.

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 17013 posts
It's no wonder you're an "unhappy camper"

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 15017 posts

Finally need to ask, what's a platty. It's hard to type out seriously.

Platty = platinum = 1000 view thread.

Coined by yours truly

You people camper

You people camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7203 posts

It's no wonder you're an "unhappy camper"

I'm not really abnormally unhappy. After I disposed of robmpink, I was happy camper at atb. I signed up here, and maybe was in a bad mood, or made a pun off the happy camper name. Thus unhappy camper was born.

But piss and shit sucks donkey dick soooooooooooooooo bad. 

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Platty = platinum = 1000 view thread.

Coined by yours truly

Oh I thought it had to do with replies. Everyone loves to say platty, the WVU influence is streeeOnggg!

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

We have a 12 year old lab that just pisses and shits in the house. We take the dog out often, but it does nothing. Goes in the house, and pisses and shits.

I have a disabled beagle who does the same, I have to carry her up and down the stairs.

barman

barman

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5248 posts

What's your neighbor doing ?

He Just Keeps Staring

You people camper

You people camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7203 posts

All I think about is piss and shit. This fucking dog, as much as I love her, pisses something that is like lake superior. My wife gets pissed (ha, ha) at me because I use an entire roll of paper towels to clean the thing. 

I tried the shamwow, which was the only thing I personally purchased off of tv, that doesn't work. When I pick up fresh shot, the warmness of the feel penetrating through the plastic grocery bag makes me want to die. I can block out the smell when I go for a shit pickup, lord knows how.

THis is what I deserve. Shit and piss because I wasn't straight edge or nice to people all of my life.

plommer

plommer

Shirtcocker

• Members
  • 14781 posts

My Shamwow works!

I do not use it for dogshit.

You people camper

You people camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7203 posts

My Shamwow works!

I do not use it for dogshit.

That Vince guy sold me. I was disappointed in the product. I'm not even talking wiping up dog piss, but general spills.

plommer

plommer

Shirtcocker

• Members
  • 14781 posts

That Vince guy sold me. 

That cocksucker Vince got his comeuppance.

Karma is a cunt!

barman

barman

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5248 posts

All I think about is piss and shit. This fucking dog, as much as I love her, pisses something that is like lake superior. My wife gets pissed (ha, ha) at me because I use an entire roll of paper towels to clean the thing.

I tried the shamwow, which was the only thing I personally purchased off of tv, that doesn't work. When I pick up fresh shot, the warmness of the feel penetrating through the plastic grocery bag makes me want to die. I can block out the smell when I go for a shit pickup, lord knows how.

THis is what I deserve. Shit and piss because I wasn't straight edge or nice to people all of my life.

Yes...the ShauLing monks would gloss you Poophopper

You people camper

You people camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7203 posts

Yes...the ShauLing monks would gloss you Poophopper

ha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users