Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to my Local Union picnic today and over did it on my drinking and I’m sitting here embarrassed......I was sloppy.....every member I talked to asked how much I had to drink, so I know I was wearing it...

Top it off I bet $500 on O8.5 Reds/Cards and it was 4-3 Top 9 with bases loaded for the Reds and their #4 hitter up and 1 out.....DP

I’m getting up early tomorrow and meditating and then working out.....not going to post here any longer, just to pay/collect contest I’m in....pouring out all the booze in the house and find a hobby

Went to my Local Union picnic today and over did it on my drinking and I’m sitting here embarrassed......I was sloppy.....every member I talked to asked how much I had to drink, so I know I was wearing it...

Top it off I bet $500 on O8.5 Reds/Cards and it was 4-3 Top 9 with bases loaded for the Reds and their #4 hitter up and 1 out.....DP

I’m getting up early tomorrow and meditating and then working out.....not going to post here any longer, just to pay/collect contest I’m in....pouring out all the booze in the house and find a hobby

Sleep it off Teddy

i embarrassed myself at staff parties before,most people have so dont worry about it

Good luck Ted.

What hobby you thinking of taking up?