Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

Wow you are triggered pal! Grab a beer and relax. You are taking this too seriously. You do have an option to throw into the Mods to have me banned, but I’m not going anywhere until then. I never ask for special treatment cuz I served my country proudly or demand respect for it. Nope I’m not that guy. Been posting with this group for years. This is my 2nd home BGS95.

Thank you for your service BALCO

:hat 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So embarrassed by my state at this moment. Who is this clown?

Check out this article from Argus Leader:

Businesses should be able to 'turn away people of color,' South Dakota lawmaker says

https://www.argusleader.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/05/s-d-lawmaker-says-businesses-should-able-turn-away-customers-based-race/673317002/

"The customer's always right."--Anonymous

"The customer's always WHITE."--Michael Clark

One sad aspect of this (beside the obvious) is that this fool actually thinks deleting the statement and apologizing erases people's memories of what he showed himself to be.

"The customer's always right."--Anonymous

"The customer's always WHITE."--Michael Clark

One sad aspect of this (beside the obvious) is that this fool actually thinks deleting the statement and apologizing erases people's memories of what he showed himself to be.

Yep. Not even taking into account how ignorant that statement is, he’s an elected official. Certainly he should be familiar with something called the Civil Rights Act....and to put it on FACEBOOK??? He should be fired just for being stupid. Maybe he figures there aren’t that many blacks in South Dakota to vote against him. Ridiculous.

Damn! Just reviewed my hotel bill. That place wasn’t as cheap as it seemed. 5 different taxes plus resort fee and pet fee!!!

One night (5/25) was $249

Sales tax 11.21

Local sales tax 4.98

Tourism tax 3.74

Receipts tax 2.49

Occupancy tax 4.00

Resort fee 12.95

Pet fee $25.00

Granted every night was not this expensive, but I will be using my travel credit from Chase plus my miles to cover the last four days. Geez

Posted this In Deadwops thread, but just had a big case of sticker shock upon receiving my credit card bill.

Having company next week. Stress x100 trying to find people to help me get a few things together before they arrive. Can’t pin down a date which is annoying, because I need to grocery shop, schedule things around etc.

My brother and his family do that to me all the time as well

They want me to pick them up at the ferry but won’t give me the exact time till the day before

• 3 weeks later...

Got to work at 6 am. Leaving now and it’s 10 of 7.

Spent 4 hrs on the phone with tech support. For them to tel me problem is on my end. My IT guy claims it’s the software. Backed up now during the busiest time of year. I’ll be back in at 6 tomorrow. Have to use a flash drive to save parts now and then put flash drive into plasma cutter til problem is fixed.

Got to work at 6 am. Leaving now and it’s 10 of 7.

Spent 4 hrs on the phone with tech support. For them to tel me problem is on my end. My IT guy claims it’s the software. Backed up now during the busiest time of year. I’ll be back in at 6 tomorrow. Have to use a flash drive to save parts now and then put flash drive into plasma cutter til problem is fixed.

YOU GOTTA BE SHITTIN ME!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got fired for abusive behavior last Wednesday from an EMCOR company so if you know of them you know how spoiled the employees are....

So I asked yesterday at this new shop I’m at where the gloves were and the told me Home Depot.....I told them I only had a hard hat and vest from my previous employer so could they give me a new hard hat and vest because the name was on them..

They told me to wear the vest inside out and gave me one sticker to cover one side of my hat and told me to black out the other side with a marker.

Union shops very like no other

I got fired for abusive behavior last Wednesday from an EMCOR company so if you know of them you know how spoiled the employees are....

Workers over 40 may claim discrimination under the Age Discrimination Act of 1967.

Submit your claim here TK: https://publicportal.eeoc.gov/Portal/Forms/NewEditForm.aspx?templateId=160