Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Daily Complaint Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
638 replies to this topic

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 60098 posts

Wow you are triggered pal! Grab a beer and relax. You are taking this too seriously. You do have an option to throw into the Mods to have me banned, but I’m not going anywhere until then. I never ask for special treatment cuz I served my country proudly or demand respect for it. Nope I’m not that guy. Been posting with this group for years. This is my 2nd home BGS95.

Thank you for your service BALCO

:hat 

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

Fazzer

Fazzer

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7549 posts

I wish the pro gamblers on this site would post more. 

MadTiger

MadTiger

• Members
  • 305 posts

So embarrassed by my state at this moment. Who is this clown?

Check out this article from Argus Leader:

Businesses should be able to 'turn away people of color,' South Dakota lawmaker says

https://www.arguslea...race/673317002/

"The customer's always right."--Anonymous

"The customer's always WHITE."--Michael Clark

One sad aspect of this (beside the obvious) is that this fool actually thinks deleting the statement and apologizing erases people's memories of what he showed himself to be.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 18757 posts

"The customer's always right."--Anonymous

"The customer's always WHITE."--Michael Clark

One sad aspect of this (beside the obvious) is that this fool actually thinks deleting the statement and apologizing erases people's memories of what he showed himself to be.

Yep. Not even taking into account how ignorant that statement is, he’s an elected official. Certainly he should be familiar with something called the Civil Rights Act....and to put it on FACEBOOK??? He should be fired just for being stupid. Maybe he figures there aren’t that many blacks in South Dakota to vote against him. Ridiculous.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 18757 posts
Having company next week. Stress x100 trying to find people to help me get a few things together before they arrive. Can’t pin down a date which is annoying, because I need to grocery shop, schedule things around etc.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 18757 posts
Damn! Just reviewed my hotel bill. That place wasn’t as cheap as it seemed. 5 different taxes plus resort fee and pet fee!!!

One night (5/25) was $249
Sales tax 11.21
Local sales tax 4.98
Tourism tax 3.74
Receipts tax 2.49
Occupancy tax 4.00
Resort fee 12.95
Pet fee $25.00

Granted every night was not this expensive, but I will be using my travel credit from Chase plus my miles to cover the last four days. Geez

Posted this In Deadwops thread, but just had a big case of sticker shock upon receiving my credit card bill.

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 6785 posts

Having company next week. Stress x100 trying to find people to help me get a few things together before they arrive. Can’t pin down a date which is annoying, because I need to grocery shop, schedule things around etc.

My brother and his family do that to me all the time as well
They want me to pick them up at the ferry but won’t give me the exact time till the day before

jovial camper

jovial camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7042 posts
My eye is still blood red, but I see improvement.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 18757 posts
Had Rockies and Detroit. Rockies just lost lead.

Cat threw up.

Headache

Oh...and crypto. Ugh.

Lord Bird Shit

Lord Bird Shit

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 38059 posts
Got to work at 6 am. Leaving now and it’s 10 of 7.

Spent 4 hrs on the phone with tech support. For them to tel me problem is on my end. My IT guy claims it’s the software. Backed up now during the busiest time of year. I’ll be back in at 6 tomorrow. Have to use a flash drive to save parts now and then put flash drive into plasma cutter til problem is fixed.

Fazzer

Fazzer

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7549 posts

Got to work at 6 am. Leaving now and it’s 10 of 7.

Spent 4 hrs on the phone with tech support. For them to tel me problem is on my end. My IT guy claims it’s the software. Backed up now during the busiest time of year. I’ll be back in at 6 tomorrow. Have to use a flash drive to save parts now and then put flash drive into plasma cutter til problem is fixed.

YOU GOTTA BE SHITTIN ME!!

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 18757 posts

Damn Yanks. Hope it gets better.

jovial camper

jovial camper

Home Slice

• Members
  • 7042 posts
I don’t have a complaint today.

bookbraker

bookbraker

2015, 2016, and 2017 poster of the year

• Members
  • 5511 posts
Had to work in this shit yesterday and today. Complaining today.

731pis.jpg

To: LiL' Ted       From: housepicks 

You know why your daughters boyfriend invited his friend over for Christmas at your house?

Because it takes 2 beaners to fuck her fat ass.

Good thing you’re passed out drunk by then. 

12/30/2017

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users