Daily Complaint Thread

Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I think about is piss and shit. This fucking dog, as much as I love her, pisses something that is like lake superior. My wife gets pissed (ha, ha) at me because I use an entire roll of paper towels to clean the thing.

I tried the shamwow, which was the only thing I personally purchased off of tv, that doesn't work. When I pick up fresh shot, the warmness of the feel penetrating through the plastic grocery bag makes me want to die. I can block out the smell when I go for a shit pickup, lord knows how.

THis is what I deserve. Shit and piss because I wasn't straight edge or nice to people all of my life.

Go to the dollar store and get bathroom mats, lay them around where she goes to the bathroom most frequently, they're easy to wash and protect your floor. Also, pick up poop with a plastic bag, much easier.

Go to the dollar store and get bathroom mats, lay them around where she goes to the bathroom most frequently, they're easy to wash and protect your floor. Also, pick up poop with a plastic bag, much easier.

MY wife got these fucking things that look like big wound bandages, from the prime piss spots.

It just f'in smells. I can't take it, but love the dog.