Dark Raver Camper

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Had a Sams Club membership that ended in February decided to switch back to Costco and not renew with Sams. Yesterday was looking at a credit card statement and an auto renewal from sams shows up.  Bastards it’s only $50 still pisses me off. Has me wondering how many auto renewals I’m getting boned on

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, mike499 said:

We went to get chislic today I paid with a card had planned on tipping with cash. Got home went out to smoke and the $20 I had planned to leave was still in my pocket. Favorite chislic place and now I can’t show my face in there again lol

I’ve never had chislic.   Was just talking about it though.  Where is the best place?

6 hours ago, IAG said:

I’ve never had chislic.   Was just talking about it though.  Where is the best place?

Wtf girl how long have you lived in South Dakota and haven’t had chislic. You should try urban chislic my current favorite but any bar worth their salt has good chislic. Not really chislic but we had some beef tips over leeks at McNally’s last week that was phenomenal 

13 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Wtf girl how long have you lived in South Dakota and haven’t had chislic. You should try urban chislic my current favorite but any bar worth their salt has good chislic. Not really chislic but we had some beef tips over leeks at McNally’s last week that was phenomenal 

Downtown at commie convention at blarnry stone with poster Ward.  It was in menu at pave and Crawford’s.    Hitting monks next if you want to meet us

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Downtown at commie convention at blarnry stone with poster Ward.  It was in menu at pave and Crawford’s.    Hitting monks next if you want to meet us

Appreciate the offer not in Sioux Falls tonight. Enjoy yourselves show them how tgf degens get down lol

Just now, IAG said:

No masks anywhere 

Apparently you guys had some kind of wrestling tourny that isn't allowed in Mn, lots of mn teams went, now the governor and health director is melting down because some of the kids tested positive for covid. they're calling for everyone who attended to quarantine and get tested. Somehow I dont think that'll happen.