EOG hour starring mental patient drkmlkshkr

Teddy kgb

Guy says he doesn't give out plays because the line moves so fast the value is gone....Railbird calls him out after finding out the lines move alright......the other way

Hahahahahaha.......Never change Yamika boy!!!!!

Asked John to delete the thread.....hahahha....has John Ever deleted any thread ever?

Blocks touts from his Twitter. Ask computer Bob to track his plays then demands he stops after its found out his plays do worse then Fezziks...

Never been a bigger Fake Fool then this guy....dude says he killed the NHL but won't be playing next year because it takes time from memorizing all the names of colleg QB's.....hahahahaha .....never change MLK you fvcking Dope...

Who you meeting for lunch this week to borrow money from mommy or daddy?

FAKE FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those fake pros are too much over there....and the pro gambler jock sniffers are the best...

In the same thread Rail tells the story of him offering me dinks plays and I passed like I did countless other times when offered .....if his plays are so good why is everyone trying to give them away?

Munson went belly up following dink

Only one Ted allowed in this thread....

Drnlk actually hired a personal assistant off the forum and when she quit after 8weeks his says well I guess she doesn't like money...

Hahahaha.....you promised Marni a cut of your winning and you don't win so why would she work for free?

Jumping into your thread of drama, Ted.  Are you coming to LV 9/9 w/e? Dog is buying dinner at the Steakhouse at the Clown Joint.  I could use somebody in our group that could possibly get drunker than me.  My MGM hookups have all but dried up, so I can't hook you up, but lets go, Big Man.  JoJo needs to know how many for the reservations.