Bovada Checks

oceanlab

Big pain in the ass. Was lucky enough to win some. Decided to take out $700 and deposit it somewhere else. Would be $100 fee for p2p :mad:

so i decided to get a check. bank teller laughed at me "hmm our system wont take this" she tried for 15 minutes with a line behind me. got on the phone with some guy who said it might go through but that it would take 4-6 weeks to maybe clear. now i have to hope that they just put the money back in my account. fuk $100 p2p

The paperless ATM's will not accept these checks. My banks has you just slide the check into the ATM without an envelope. The ATM takes a picture of the check but these checks are not issued thru the American banking system so the ATM does not accept the check. That is why they have to send it manually to collect. My credit union takes about a week and does not charge a fee. But I think some of the larger banks are a huge pain in the ass with these.