TGF $100 Fantasy Football League 2016

LCD

Last years participants have first shot.

LCD
rjt
Kinger
VD
Cee
TTP
5Star
WMTribe17
MikeYanks
George

Rules to be determined but 1/2 PPR seemed to work. Yisman (and someone else?) got nerfed during our very entertaining draft last year. So he would be first up and then Mike499 and IAG. So we can go to 12 if you want. But last year's people let me know if you're in. And VD try to read this now and say in and not two days before the draft. Also Timely and Brick let me know if you are interested. I would also prefer not to be the commissioner. And say what site you want to do it at as well as the standard PPR argument crap.

rjt and Kinger. Higher finish $50?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In, and yes to the higher finish side bet with you.

Kinger: The higher finish is so much fun!

LCD.  I know.  :yay

And Marni, if you are reading this, stop playing that hillbilly music and we'll give you another shot at the bigs.

Will play if there's room

Will put you in for MY since you started the other thread.  And then Yisman and IAG and Uncle Dildo can fill in or we can go to 12.  As long as Uncle Dildo doesn't get all creepy and weird when he's not able to get Larry Fitzgerald in the draft and starts drunk texting whoever picks him and starts begging to trade for him and promising he'll throw in some dick pics and stuff as an enticement.

Uncle Dildo.  :stop

Will put you in for MY since you started the other thread. And then Yisman and IAG and Uncle Dildo can fill in or we can go to 12. As long as Uncle Dildo doesn't get all creepy and weird when he's not able to get Larry Fitzgerald in the draft and starts drunk texting whoever picks him and starts begging to trade for him and promising he'll throw in some dick pics and stuff as an enticement.

Uncle Dildo. :stop

Lol.

I guess I'm dead money then if you are even remotely correct. You guys should welcome me with open arms.