TGF $100 Fantasy Football League 2016

LCD

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect. So VD is sending tomorrow.  Now we have to confirm Marni got paid.  Marni or senders post when sent.

TTP (money sent by:)

1. LCD - SENT

2. Dildo (by LCD) - SENT

3. VD

4. Heartman - SENT

5. Joey - SENT

6. Cee - SENT

7. Kinger - SENT

8. TTP - SENT!

Marni (money sent by:)

1. Mike499

2. Balco

3. rjt

4. Marni

TTP (money sent by:)

1. LCD - SENT

2. Dildo (by LCD) - SENT

3. VD - SENT

4. Heartman - SENT

5. Joey - SENT

6. Cee - SENT

7. Kinger - SENT

8. TTP - SENT!

Marni (money sent by:)

1. Mike499 - SENT

2. Balco - SENT

3. rjt

4. Marni - SENT!

Marni rjt is probably away for the holidays. When he comes back he'll send to you and I'll send $50 to him. Thanks to everyone for paying so promptly.

Being distracted isn't being an idiot Uncle D.  If you're playing FF and some of the people are distracted then it's probably not a bad thing.

Congrats TTP and Marni.

Marni message rjt again.

Cya next year.  Marni make sure to check in next July and we'll do it again.  I think the setup this season worked really well.  Much better than Yahoo.

Being distracted isn't being an idiot Uncle D.  If you're playing FF and some of the people are distracted then it's probably not a bad thing.

No LCD.  When you need a guy to beat an opponent and he has 6 guys in his starting lineup on a bye?  The 6th week of the season? 

Kills the integrity of the league.  Take up the flag for a better cause.  You suck at this one. 

No LCD. When you need a guy to beat an opponent and he has 6 guys in his starting lineup on a bye? The 6th week of the season?

Kills the integrity of the league. Take up the flag for a better cause. You suck at this one.

Wahhhhh waasas

Maybe Disabla or Marni can loan you a tampon for your bleeding pussy.

A grown man crying over a $100 league.

No LCD.  When you need a guy to beat an opponent and he has 6 guys in his starting lineup on a bye?  The 6th week of the season? 

Kills the integrity of the league.  Take up the flag for a better cause.  You suck at this one. 

This isn't a cause.  It's fantasy football.  I'm not sure integrity has very much to do with betting on random dudes to score random points in a game.  There's randomness in every game.  Players get injured.  Fantasy players are busy and get distracted.  You're the only person that complained.  No one else really gave a shit about the things you complained about.  Shouldn't make fun of someone's looks unless you're willing to post a picture of what you look like.

This isn't a cause. It's fantasy football. I'm not sure integrity has very much to do with betting on random dudes to score random points in a game. There's randomness in every game. Players get injured. Fantasy players are busy and get distracted. You're the only person that complained. No one else really gave a shit about the things you complained about. Shouldn't make fun of someone's looks unless you're willing to post a picture of what you look like.

Blah blah blah. Other people that had interest in the league complained too. You didn't care, because the week in question, was against you.

And if anyone wants to take shots at my religious beliefs and my profession? Your damn right looks are in play. Hes one ugly mother fucker. And he will wake up tomorrow morning looking the same. And he's really not that bright either. He's good at pretending though. I can see why he's so insecure.

Feel sorry for the kid.

Did Joey complain about your religious beliefs.  What are your religious beliefs.  I've never seen you post about anything religious.  People making fun of other people's jobs is just dumb.  You have a job, you help kids.  Maybe they're annoyed by the whole you've got life clocked thing.

Kinger intentionally sat Garcon in our league like two or three years ago to fuck me over.  I didn't complain.  Other people complained but I thought it was pretty funny.  I gave him shit but that's the way it goes.  It didn't make him an idiot.

If you post a picture of yourself then people are going to goof on you.  But you keep on goofing about the same thing then something's wrong.  In San Francisco you go out with a woman over the age of 30 the single most important thing to have going for you after being healthy (gimps and asymmetrical dudes are in a difficult spot) is financial security.  You can sport fuck on Tinder which is really kind of a trainwreck but generally if you want to have a really successful, pretty girlfriend who is like an adult it really, really helps to be financially secure. Like make a shit ton of money and drive a Mercedes.  Like make a shit ton of money so you can drop $400 without thinking about it for designer weed gummi bears or whatever to get high with her before going out to eat at Mission Beach Cafe where you dump $150 on a meal that would cost $20 at Denny's (well Denny's doesn't do shit with truffles but still pretty good).  Less anxiety.  Dudes who have well paying jobs have figured some life shit out.

Did Joey complain about your religious beliefs. What are your religious beliefs. I've never seen you post about anything religious. People making fun of other people's jobs is just dumb. You have a job, you help kids. Maybe they're annoyed by the whole you've got life clocked thing.

You are missing the point, dipshit. First of all, I could probably bump over 100 examples of Joseph taking shots at my religious beliefs or my profession. But I dont give a shit. Thats part of my point.

So if you or anyone else is gonna get your panties bunched up over me saying that Joey is as ugly as sin (which he is) then don't start with the victim act. JoeyBagofDipshit is one of the biggest loudmouths here and takes shots at everyone. He's a big boy with a fucked up nose. Let him fight his own battles.

• 3 weeks later...