Also they are the last book to put lines up.

LMAO.... no college football totals until Thursday

Like a side Sunday when the lines come out and you got to wait until Monday night

If you show any ability at all you will have your limit cut to $25 max on all the props, team totals and those special +100 two team teasers and 14/5 two team parlays.

$100 max on 2H lines

Have fun rolling over 50k and having micro limits. Sure you can bet the shit they put up last minute for a decent amount but if your any kind of decent gambler you're already down on better numbers at other books.

Also they are the last book to put lines up.

LMAO.... no college football totals until Thursday

Like a side Sunday when the lines come out and you got to wait until Monday night

If you show any ability at all you will have your limit cut to $25 max on all the props, team totals and those special +100 two team teasers and 14/5 two team parlays.

$100 max on 2H lines

Have fun rolling over 50k and having micro limits. Sure you can bet the shit they put up last minute for a decent amount but if your any kind of decent gambler you're already down on better numbers at other books.

Thanks for the feedback on the lines post time. I will make sure to communicate this to upper management. 

Guest pocketrockets

So if I deposit 500$ and get 1000$

That's 1500 x 18 = take that bonus and shove it up ur ass

Probably that's the only thing ur getting up ur ass lately

What happened Moldi... you asked her to marry you after a hello and she said no?

Bonuses are for whoever decides to take advantage of them while accepting the rollover, at this book and ANY book. No need to be disrespectful with the lady if you dont like it... if you dont like it nobody is forcing you to play without the bonus, I mean, if you are a real +EV gambler you dont really need freeplays to stay on the black, right?

Manners my friend, they are important.

i would do this if they let me... even if it was a 180x rollover

if you can't make money on a 175% freeplay even with a 18x rollover then you shouldn't be gambling... if you lose the freeplay and the balance then you aren't rolling it over

and if you win on the freeplay then you should be gambling anyway

MM

It has nothing to do with if i can win money or not on the rollover, the problem with rollovers atleast for me is... You have to win the bet to see any REAL MONEY... The freeplay could be 600%, who cares, need to win a bet before you have a penny of the houses money.... If a book is looking for deposits i expect cash bonuses.. Even an accountant could figure out a CASH bonus is better then a FREE play bonus........