I might take 8 or 9 NBA Western Conference Teams over any team in the East

Sol Diabler

Toronto is a legit good team, Chicago at full strength is very good. Washington is pretty good, rest of the east sucks right now. West is stacked

Cavs have the talent to give any team a run so i wouldnt count them out come May/June but they have to get WAY better as a team. They play embarrassing defense night in and night out and somehow think they will win games. Offense usually is pretty terrible to in terms of flow and movement. Lots of guys standing around waiting for Lebron or Kyrie to do something.

nothing new here

East has been terrible for years

Miami and Indiana the only good teams in the East the last couple of years.

Now Miami is crippled with no LeBron and with Wade being Derrick Rose.

Indiana lost Paul George (to injury) and Lance Stephenson (to free agency).

Last year, if you listed the top 10 teams in the NBA, Miami and Indiana probably would've been the only two teams from the East to make the list. 4-8 in the East did not deserve to make the playoffs.

no, it's subjective that you say the 8th best team in the west is better than the best team in the east.

toronto is OBJECTIVELY the 4th best team in the nba based on sagarin predictor ratings (essentially the basis for point spreads)

Haha. Both claims are subjective pal.

Put Toronto in the West, I SUBJECTIVELY say they are #9. :btj

Of their 12 games, Toronto has only played 3 on the road. NINE of their games have been at home. And of their 12 games, only 3 have been against the Western Conference. And only ONE was against a current top 9 team (Memphis). At HOME.

and I'm pretty sure they would've lost to Memphis, at home, had Memphis had their team playing. Memphis had five members of the rotation out sick.

even with all the "better" teams in the west' date=' there still are no dominant teams this year. if the nba finals ends up being cleveland against (insert random team here) i would take cleveland[/quote']

That Spurs team last year was pretty damn dominant. One year later and they are just any other team? :scratch

Yes. A year older. But it seems they have been written off for the last 4 years because of the age factor. Yet they keep going....

That Spurs team last year was pretty damn dominant. One year later and they are just any other team? :scratch

Yes. A year older. But it seems they have been written off for the last 4 years because of the age factor. Yet they keep going....

i didn't say they are just any other team, i said nobody in the west looks dominant, would you take the spurs to win the championship right now at 5-1? i sure as heck wouldn't.. and yes they have been written off the last few years and won exactly ONE title in the last 7 years :btj

for as relatively bad as the east has been, they still have 5 of the last 11 championships