The SportsOptions $5000 Football Contest [Smack talk & Updates]

KingRevolver

http://thegamblingforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/sportsoptions.gif

Rick from SportsOptions has given the forum $5,000 for the following contest!  But please make sure to visit the www.SportsOptions.com website to sign-up for a free, no-hassle trial of their terrific software.  SportsOptions is a must-have tool during the football season!  

Rick has always been a supporter of us here, and I, personally, appreciate everything he's done for me.  This year he wanted to make sure he helped our forum overall, and helped our other sponsors... that keep us going here!  

Rules:

• NFL & NCAAF
  • Full game spreads and totals only
  • Start- Week 1 NFL
  • End- Week 17 NFL 
  • Live Lines
  • 7 plays a week total
  • Most profit wins
  • 1st place- $3000 cash, 2nd place- $1500 cash, 3rd place- $500 cash
  • Deadline- Wednesday, September 7th

Requirement:

• Must make (2) $75 deposits ($150 total) with any TWO TGF sponsor books OR (1) $200 with ONE TGF sponsor book (your deposit is yours to play)
  • Once you make your deposit, please PM me your account number, and I will verify with the book that the deposit was made
  • That's it!

*This contest has no connection with other contests, promotions, or giveaways, and does not preclude you from requirements of other TGF contests

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rick from SportsOptions has given the forum $5,000 for the following contest!  But please make sure to visit the www.SportsOptions.com website to sign-up for a free, no-hassle trial of their terrific software.  SportsOptions is a must-have tool during the football season!  

Rick has always been a supporter of us here, and I, personally, appreciate everything he's done for me.  This year he wanted to make sure he helped our forum overall, and helped our other sponsors... that keep us going here!  

Rules:

• NFL & NCAAF
  • Full game spreads and totals only
  • Start- Week 1 NFL
  • End- Week 17 NFL 
  • Live Lines
  • 7 plays a week total
  • Most profit wins
  • 1st place- $3000 cash, 2nd place- $1500 cash, 3rd place- $500 cash
  • Deadline- Wednesday, September 7th

Requirement:

• Must make (2) $75 deposits ($150 total) with any TWO TGF sponsor books OR (1) $200 with ONE TGF sponsor book (your deposit is yours to play)
  • Once you make your deposit, please PM me your account number, and I will verify with the book that the deposit was made
  • That's it!

*This contest has no connection with other contests, promotions, or giveaways, and does not preclude you from requirements of other TGF contests

Pass