Does anybody here

Fecal Tornado

I would get rid of mine in a heartbeat if I wasn't required to have it for work. Very distracting devices.

I was at the DMV a few weeks ago and saw a line of people, ALL looking down at their phones, swiping w/ that touch screen shit. It was like Jesus Last Supper but with cell phones. It was unreal.

No cell phone? Life would fall apart if I didnt have one. It's 2014' date=' man.[/quote']

Sure would. Which is sad, but we have to move along with technology or we'll get left behind.

BTW, I'm getting myself a new Note... since I broke the screen on my phone a couple of days ago. I can probably just fix the screen, but it was time for a new phone anyway.

Note 3 should be out in less than a month.

Sure would. Which is sad' date=' but we have to move along with technology or we'll get left behind. BTW, I'm getting myself a new Note... since I broke the screen on my phone a couple of days ago. I can probably just fix the screen, but it was time for a new phone anyway.[/quote']

Guest ChrisHarvard

It pisses me off when a girl checks her phone on a date. But these girls have the shit glued to their hand now, so what can ya do. Just turn on the full court press and hopefully she'll put that shit in her purse. If i'm checking e-mails or a score on my phone that's different, just business. :bowtie:

• Circa 2002, in Bufffy the vampire slayer the 45ish librarian asks if maybe Buffy turned her phone off. The gang of high schoolers look around like he might have asked if space ailiens landed. They said No, it is impossible for a teenage girl to unplug her phone. Worse now for sure.