If the Cards beat the Seahawks in Seattle today

KingRevolver

but they aren't close to being the best NFL team right now. Kind of like saying FSU is the best NCAA team because of their record' date=' when we know there are several teams better.[/quote']

Good analogy.

Ive said all along AZ is not the best team despite their record. But you could make an argument to slot them anywhere from 4-8.

Even then, they highly surpass anyone's preseason expectations.

New Englands clearly the best team.Not even anyone close to them.I still think Steelers are the best Longshot Futre bet to win the SB

At this point? Yes. I have to agree.

But things seems to shift so fast in this league. People were crowning the Bengals as the team 3 weeks in. Then wrote them off 2 weeks ago. Now they are back in the playoff picture.

The Broncos looked great until 3 weeks ago. Now they look a little shaky.

I'm looking forward to New England at Green Bay. Thats gonna be a fucking game right there.

Score more then 3 points in a meaningful game.

LOL. Kinger deserves it. He shouldnt have popped off before this one.

Writing was on the wall. Wounded animal at home. Defending champs. Cards were up against it.

But they are all meaningful games. And there are 5 more of them on the schedule for all teams. Gonna be a fun finish in the NFC West. :pop

stanton (mutley)

He was horrible today.

But what can you say? He's a fucking back up QB. He's proven to be serviceable.

He can win at home. But not in a hostile environment against a good team. He's not the guy thats going to win a game like that on the road.

Cards need home field throughout to have a shot in the playoffs.

LOL. Kinger deserves it. He shouldnt have popped off before this one.

Writing was on the wall. Wounded animal at home. Defending champs. Cards were up against it.

But they are all meaningful games. And there are 5 more of them on the schedule for all teams. Gonna be a fun finish in the NFC West. :pop

I'm sure as a Arizona fan you have to be happy with how the season has played out so far. However, they are offensively challenged, just don't see them beating anyone in the playoffs.

I'm sure as a Arizona fan you have to be happy with how the season has played out so far. However, they are offensively challenged, just don't see them beating anyone in the playoffs.

Its been a fun season. And yes, they are offensively challenged right now.

Nobody has yet to mention that future HOF receiver Larry Fitzgerald didnt play today either. That didnt help. No excuses though. They wouldnt have won with him.

But I disagree that they cant beat anyone in the playoffs. They can beat anyone at home. Home is the key.

Really wish we could have seen this team with Palmer all year. Would have given them a shot

Just cant see them doing anything vs GB/Seattle/SF/Philly in the playoffs with Stanton at the helm

Stanton already beat SF this year. And I wouldnt be at all afraid of Philly again if we see them. Which would be at home.

Stanton already beat SF this year. And I wouldnt be at all afraid of Philly again if we see them. Which would be at home.

SF is always tougher in the playoffs under Harbaugh. With their defense it's never impossible to win but even at home Arizona would likely be dogs to SF in the playoffs

And far from a guarantee Arizona would be at home vs Philly if they meet in the playoffs. Not at all crazy to think they might meet with Arizona as a WC team and Philly as their div winner. Philly might be favs to end with a better record than Arizona also

AZ may only be a fav in one more game the rest of the season, possibly even none. They opened as a dog @ atlanta which is very telling (Atlanta is 0-7 outside of their div this season) which would lead me to think they might not be a fav @ st louis either, obv wont be a fav vs Seattle or @ SF. Maybe are 1 point favs at home vs KC

SF is always tougher in the playoffs under Harbaugh. With their defense it's never impossible to win but even at home Arizona would likely be dogs to SF in the playoffs

And far from a guarantee Arizona would be at home vs Philly if they meet in the playoffs. Not at all crazy to think they might meet with Arizona as a WC team and Philly as their div winner. Philly might be favs to end with a better record than Arizona also

AZ may only be a fav in one more game the rest of the season, possibly even none. They opened as a dog @ atlanta which is very telling (Atlanta is 0-7 outside of their div this season) which would lead me to think they might not be a fav @ st louis either, obv wont be a fav vs Seattle or @ SF. Maybe are 1 point favs at home vs KC

You arent far off on your point spread predictions. Maybe a point or 2 either way. But close.

AZ is going to win the division though. Yes. I said it.

So throw the rest of that gibberish out the window. :pop