OT: If I were born in the Middle East, I'd probably be a terrorist

KingRevolver

I'm sexless because I'm not a prime physical specimen for many women out there, except maybe for fat women or women with other major issues.

Men like me either turn their hate inward and become depressed, or go the other way, by overtly lashing out at society.

That's how these scumbags terrorists start out. They need to feel secure about themselves. It's not their fault they don't have much of a life, at least that's what they think. So, they deflect and turn into what they are... joining a group of outcasts... needing strength in numbers because they're failures as individuals.

The same can be said for the KKK and any other hate groups.

You folks should be thankful that I turn this hate into being a clown on a forum. Instead of blowing up things, I terrorize you guys with videos of me in my tighty whities.

I am here to make you feel better about your life. You're welcome!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No McDonald's or 7/11 Kinger would be skinny

I made the point before, why wouldn't you be one? If someone torched this country being a "terrorist" would be called patriotism.

If someone was flying drones over your family members and killing people you knew after blowing up your country bc of "bad intelligence" -- I'd hope you'd fight back.

The common thread in many member organizations that deal with destructive behavior is escapism. So in AA it's drinking, or drugs in NA ,sex in sexaholics anonymous or gambling in GA. Every member there is looking for relief from the pain or monotony they have sustained and continue to feel somewhere in their lives. So it ranges from everything from childhood abuse, loneliness,stress. unable to cope with the death of family, the breaking up of a relationship, physical pain or addiction- one or a combination whatever.

It's the inability to identify and deal with the underlying issue and the triggers of the destructive coping mechanism that is the real fight. Some people are unable to overcome their triggers so you see a lot of substitution in these places primarily - smoking & drinking coffee.

So kinger ask yourself why do you want to constantly fuck everything? Why do you standardize women?  Will you feel better about yourself fucking a "10" or is it just another coping mechanism like those who drink or take drugs. The initial pleasure of sexual release will wear off with time and where does it leave you? Having sex won't cure the feelings of inadequacy, the depression or the loneliness whether it's with a 3 or 7 or 10.  Have you ever pictured yourself with a women for reasons other than sex? Do you eventually want to have children and how will your spouse feel about your current behaviors?

I still recommend going to a MD to see whether it's beneficial for you to be medicated. Maybe the medication coupled with cognitive therapy or a support group will change the behaviors you have identified as problematic. Even barring that sometimes our lives can become very insular. In the interim try getting out of your comfort zone and volunteering or joining a organization that you have interest in other than work, gambling & tgf. It's the same advice I had given you months ago and the lack of change in your life should be evidence enough that the path you're on isn't working. Repeating the same behaviors and expecting some different outcome is insanity.

The common thread in many member organizations that deal with destructive behavior is escapism. So in AA it's drinking, or drugs in NA ,sex in sexaholics anonymous or gambling in GA. Every member there is looking for relief from the pain or monotony they have sustained and continue to feel somewhere in their lives. So it ranges from everything from childhood abuse, loneliness,stress. unable to cope with the death of family, the breaking up of a relationship, physical pain or addiction- one or a combination whatever.

It's the inability to identify and deal with the underlying issue and the triggers of the destructive coping mechanism that is the real fight. Some people are unable to overcome their triggers so you see a lot of substitution in these places primarily - smoking & drinking coffee.

So kinger ask yourself why do you want to constantly fuck everything? Why do you standardize women?  Will you feel better about yourself fucking a "10" or is it just another coping mechanism like those who drink or take drugs. The initial pleasure of sexual release will wear off with time and where does it leave you? Having sex won't cure the feelings of inadequacy, the depression or the loneliness whether it's with a 3 or 7 or 10.  Have you ever pictured yourself with a women for reasons other than sex? Do you eventually want to have children and how will your spouse feel about your current behaviors?

I still recommend going to a MD to see whether it's beneficial for you to be medicated. Maybe the medication coupled with cognitive therapy or a support group will change the behaviors you have identified as problematic. Even barring that sometimes our lives can become very insular. In the interim try getting out of your comfort zone and volunteering or joining a organization that you have interest in other than work, gambling & tgf. It's the same advice I had given you months ago and the lack of change in your life should be evidence enough that the path you're on isn't working. Repeating the same behaviors and expecting some different outcome is insanity.

From an admitted  post traumatic stress sufferer who has seen way too much of life, I thank you sincerely for this post.

Kinger this is about as solid advice as you'll ever see here. You are a good man, what you perceive as hate is really just a misunderstanding of your inner self.

You have never struck me as a hateful man. Not once.

Agreed...excellent post by Chickadee.

Chick...or anyone....you speak of inability to identify the underlying issue...do you think it is possible to deal with the underlying issue without identifying it?

I have always try to understand why I am who I am (I do realize being female in this world is not normal,) and why I do the things that I do. I've been in search of a therapist/"life coach" who can help me figure this out. The current "life coach" Is one who focuses on moving forward with similar solid advice to yours. She does not want to look at childhood issues, etc, or the "whys," but rather focus on getting me moving forward?.i feel like I really can't do this until I understand why I seek escape....but maybe that is an exercise in futility..a waste of time and money?

Agreed...excellent post by Chickadee.

Chick...or anyone....you speak of inability to identify the underlying issue...do you think it is possible to deal with the underlying issue without identifying it?

I have always try to understand why I am who I am (I do realize being female in this world is not normal,) and why I do the things that I do. I've been in search of a therapist/"life coach" who can help me figure this out. The current "life coach" Is one who focuses on moving forward with similar solid advice to yours. She does not want to look at childhood issues, etc, or the "whys," but rather focus on getting me moving forward?.i feel like I really can't do this until I understand why I seek escape....but maybe that is an exercise in futility..a waste of time and money?

The issue is complex and depends on the person.

You can have 3 people who think they are depressed.

One may have a bad life and not actually be depressed because the underlying problem is their life is an unhappy one. The depression can be cured by simply making their life better.

One may have a good life and actually be depressed because the underlying problem is something is causing that depression (physiological/behavioral) despite the fact that their life is considered "good".

One may have a bad life and actually be depressed even if they changed their life for the better anyway.

I would never advocate medication for the sake of medication or therapy for the sake of therapy if a solution can be found that achieves the desired end result without them. In cases like that the analysis is largely an exercise in masturbation.

But for persistent problems that have lasted a long time despite efforts to change I think someone like Kinger would benefit from seeing a doctor/therapy. His approaches to change have not worked so maybe identifying the root causes of his undesired behavior will lead to him doing something different and possibly for the better.

Without knowing you personally IAG i think your life coach is right. Your problem is one of choice and inertia. Too much choice not enough action on one specific thing. Escapism isn't a bad thing in and of itself. It starts to be when you can't control it or it causes problems in your life.

Thank you. That's interesting. I was given an antidepressant when a doctor asked me about my mom's Alzheimer's diagnosis, and I got teary. I could tear up at any insurance commercial though, so maybe that wasn't a good indicator. My family thinks I was never really depressed, and have bought into a bunch of b.s., by being too introspective. They think I should nix all the meds.

I think I have always had a low-level depression, but the last four years have been more serious, but mostly due to situational reasons.

I will say I did benefit from the antidepressants at first..a lot.

But back to KR....I always thought that most of Kinger's unhappiness/self-deprication was an act...but you guys know him better..If not, I would agree with you. It's at least something to try. I always feel better when letting some things out with strangers, be it with a professional, or a bunch of strangers on a forum.

KR If you want to do a workout/step challenge, let me know. We would probably feel better with some endorphins flowing.