KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it called an INDIA pale ale?

Those fuckers really drink that much over there? When I think of beer, I don't really think of India.

India pale ale (IPA) is a beefed-up version of pale ale, made using more hops and with a higher alcohol content. Created in England, the name is a result of its popularity with British troops stationed in India in the 19th century, when the subcontinent was still a British colony.

Don’t hate the copy and paste libs....

Raining staying home today no golf no race track(will bet horses of course), I am opening a bottle of Hearst Cabernet Franc as I type.

It poured all night that was crazy.....all my personal tools left in the back of the truck including company power tools....

Was too drunk when the rain started so said fvck it they’re already drenched why bother

kgb - do you ever worry about some snowflake on their phone hitting you in the company truck after few beers and shots on your way home

I pour my beer in a coffe mug and I look around before hitting the shots...

I did have som one call on me about 12yrs ago while tilting an open can and the shop said I had to turn my truck in for two months and I told them fine then I quit and they said never mind just don’t do it again.