What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not a fan of most of their coffees... packed with fuckin' sugar.  I'm not into high-calorie coffees.  Having said that, their Americanos and Iced Teas are pretty good.

But I don't like the people who work there.  They're also forced to chit-chat with you at the window, and the person there is usually annoying.  

I'm not a fan of most of their coffees... packed with fuckin' sugar.  I'm not into high-calorie coffees.  Having said that, their Americanos and Iced Teas are pretty good.

But I don't like the people who work there.  They're also forced to chit-chat with you at the window, and the person there is usually annoying.  

HAHA

Anyone make Kombucha?

I want to start

I don’t even like drinking it , find it too funky tasting

It’s really nasty shit to make.

The spores grow into what looks like a fukkkin jellyfish!

When I worked at a really hipster office some chick cultured some in our kitchen. She took the sheet covering the jar of it and there was literally a giant jelly fish thing floating in it. Drank some and found it as disgusting as it sounds.

I don’t even like drinking it , find it too funky tasting

It’s really nasty shit to make.

The spores grow into what looks like a fukkkin jellyfish!

When I worked at a really hipster office some chick cultured some in our kitchen. She took the sheet covering the jar of it and there was literally a giant jelly fish thing floating in it. Drank some and found it as disgusting as it sounds.

I have read when you are making it yourself it is tough to get the taste as good as the bottled versions in the store (like beer i imagine)