What are we drinking tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timely - there is an outstanding barrel-aged bash tomorrow at Journeyman Distillery. 25 breweries, wineries, and cider mills - including Half Acre, Revolution, and Three Floyds. I would love to go but I’m going to USC-ND.

i have to work tomorrow; i'm still training for my new position - i'll have saturday/sunday off eventually here - but have to work quite a lot for the training cycle. maybe i'll take a couple of my managers with me if i can get them out of work a little early. i'm not a big half acre guy personally, but revolution is solid.. i think three floyds is a bit overrated as a one trick pony - everything is pale/ipa - but they are solid. wish founders would be there.

i have to work tomorrow; i'm still training for my new position - i'll have saturday/sunday off eventually here - but have to work quite a lot for the training cycle. maybe i'll take a couple of my managers with me if i can get them out of work a little early. i'm not a big half acre guy personally, but revolution is solid.. i think three floyds is a bit overrated as a one trick pony - everything is pale/ipa - but they are solid. wish founders would be there.

doubt anyone gives a fuck about your life and fuckin boring job

what gives you the impression they do?

and you are drinking semen a la 2 girls 1 cup, thats all u good for

Actually I’m a big 18th Street Guy.

Actually I’m a big 18th Street Guy.

I've actually never heard of it. I'll check it out.

I love founders because they do the staples brilliantly but they take more risk than pretty much every single micro-brewery in the country. I like that they still experiment despite creating a brand for themselves that is unmatched by many. the diversification of their portfolio is the best of any major micro-brew in the country imo. they do it all - make elite exclusives (like KBS) as well as reliably great and consistent staples. 

I've actually never heard of it. I'll check it out.

I love founders because they do the staples brilliantly but they take more risk than pretty much every single micro-brewery in the country. I like that they still experiment despite creating a brand for themselves that is unmatched by many. the diversification of their portfolio is the best of any major micro-brew in the country imo. they do it all - make elite exclusives (like KBS) as well as reliably great and consistent staples.

18th st is from Gary, they are Three Floyds without the attitude. They may not be in Ill. I have a hard time finding them in Mich City, it sells fast.

What do you think of two brothers? I met them at a wedding I worked last month. I took home some pinball ale, using it for tailgating tomorrow.

18th st is from Gary, they are Three Floyds without the attitude. They may not be in Ill. I have a hard time finding them in Mich City, it sells fast.

What do you think of two brothers? I met them at a wedding I worked last month. I took home some pinball ale, using it for tailgating tomorrow.

i don't really like two bros, although i was just drinking abell from them before i left work. that's a solid beer. i find them a bit bland and generic, but people really like their domaine dupage; it's just not my style. not sure i ever had the pinball.

i'll see if I can find some 18th street on my next trip up to the purest state in this nation; your home state. they don't distribute to illinois; i've never seen it at any of the craft beer shops or binnys.

i don't really like two bros, although i was just drinking abell from them before i left work. that's a solid beer. i find them a bit bland and generic, but people really like their domaine dupage; it's just not my style. not sure i ever had the pinball.

i'll see if I can find some 18th street on my next trip up to the purest state in this nation; your home state. they don't distribute to illinois; i've never seen it at any of the craft beer shops or binnys.

18th Street you’ll have to get in Indiana, they don’t want to deal with mich deposit laws. I can definately hook you up with good Belgium’s that you can’t get in Chicago.

18th Street you’ll have to get in Indiana, they don’t want to deal with mich deposit laws. I can definately hook you up with good Belgium’s that you can’t get in Chicago.

shoot me a PM; I am of course interested. I'll see if I can get you some exclusive stuff and ship it your way if you send me your preferred styles. Enjoy the game tomorrow pal and have a good weekend.