BOVADA 100% Match Bonus for BTC Football

Deemer

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great bonus,. have to figure very small amount of their clients already use bitcoin. so this is to get more clients to use bitcoin.....problem with this is it ends in a month. and thats about how long it takes just to set up a bitcoin account (funded)

they should have offered this for 2 months

• 3 weeks later...

im high off the hog with this bonus. i kept sending 250 (for the 500) and taking big risks. lost a bunch of deposits then hit pay dirt a few times and now i have over 2500 only sending 1000

im actually thinking of sending more before oct 3......i would think this is too good to be true but how many bovada clients even use bitcoin yet?

im high off the hog with this bonus. i kept sending 250 (for the 500) and taking big risks. lost a bunch of deposits then hit pay dirt a few times and now i have over 2500 only sending 1000

im actually thinking of sending more before oct 3......i would think this is too good to be true but how many bovada clients even use bitcoin yet?

They are going to get beat by some. But very few understand how the bonus works and a lot are going to lose all the free cash.

one interesting thing when you make big bets... once you hit 100% then all the "bonus funds" go to the regular side

even if you have 0 cash and 600 bonus, if you bet the 600 and it gets you to the end of the line, instead of 30 cash it shows up as 1200 cash

kolzig i wouldn't send more if you have 2500 sitting there, gives them a reason to say you were taking advantage of the bonus and take all the bonus funds back.  certainly wouldn't be in the spirit of the bonus.  i've reloaded only when under 200 total.

one interesting thing when you make big bets... once you hit 100% then all the "bonus funds" go to the regular side

even if you have 0 cash and 600 bonus, if you bet the 600 and it gets you to the end of the line, instead of 30 cash it shows up as 1200 cash

kolzig i wouldn't send more if you have 2500 sitting there, gives them a reason to say you were taking advantage of the bonus and take all the bonus funds back.  certainly wouldn't be in the spirit of the bonus.  i've reloaded only when under 200 total.

I think Bovada is making a calculated gamble and thinks they are going to come out ahead. Bovada gave me a bonus even better than this last year and I was shocked that they let me do this so I am putting in as much as I can do and safely come out ahead. I think this will probably be my last Bovada bonus so trying to take advantage. But the way I bet, I might not show up on their radar.

yes thats what im scared of. im already up there quite a bit

but my thinking is they wanted folks to scramble to make bitcoin accounts asap so they gave them about a month until the offer ends (oct 3)....thats about how long it even takes to set up and fund a bitcoin account.......so they have a couple thousand squares now trying to set up bitcoin accounts which will only be ready for the meat of the football season. big win for bovada. 

and as alwaysheads said bovada thinks they will come out ahead. which of course they eventually will. if we keep this under 3500 we should be ok. no reason to live in fear......sending 10 deposits in one day and you might be flagged

I think Bovada is making a calculated gamble and thinks they are going to come out ahead. Bovada gave me a bonus even better than this last year and I was shocked that they let me do this so I am putting in as much as I can do and safely come out ahead. I think this will probably be my last Bovada bonus so trying to take advantage. But the way I bet, I might not show up on their radar.

what are your prop limits?  mine are 25... if you have higher limits then you're right you can probably be more aggressive