BOVADA 100% Match Bonus for BTC Football

Deemer

yes thats what im scared of. im already up there quite a bit

but my thinking is they wanted folks to scramble to make bitcoin accounts asap so they gave them about a month until the offer ends (oct 3)....thats about how long it even takes to set up and fund a bitcoin account.......so they have a couple thousand squares now trying to set up bitcoin accounts which will only be ready for the meat of the football season. big win for bovada. 

and as alwaysheads said bovada thinks they will come out ahead. which of course they eventually will. if we keep this under 3500 we should be ok. no reason to live in fear......sending 10 deposits in one day and you might be flagged

I think you are actually doing exactly what they want. And if you busted out on deposits, you busted out on cash too. You might only be up mostly because of how much you have been betting.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not betting over 100 on any of them

Unless things have changed in the 5+ years since I've tried playing there, it wont matter.  You'll get $50 and if you bet $50 then $20 and if you bet $20's then $1.   Did this like 25 times.  You should bet the full $500 as long as you have it.

Unless things have changed in the 5+ years since I've tried playing there, it wont matter.  You'll get $50 and if you bet $50 then $20 and if you bet $20's then $1.   Did this like 25 times.  You should bet the full $500 as long as you have it.

my 25 went to 10 and then mysteriously back up to 25 where it's been for a long time

even at 25 i could probably find $20/day worth of value if i wanted to waste a couple hours... at $500/prop someone could easily make a few hundred/day on average

I've done that before at betmania

made one max bet and i was done

i played most of last year at bovada and did the same thing in regards to not betting over 100

did the same thing this year through the first three weeks and still have my limits

but i was working with a micro bankroll and ended up losing last year on the account

Will they allow you to w/d balance and still use the pending bonuses in your account?

have to wait until the bonus is unlocked, which doesn't take long, or there's a running total of "withdrawable" amount

this promo was awesome, too bad it ends october 2nd... anyone that hasn't taken advantage of it should at least make $1000 before then by making 4 deposits