BOVADA 100% Match Bonus for BTC Football

Deemer

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What should I do acd?

Circle. Try to get approved by Monday. You can put $300 on a debit card as soon as they set you up as immiediate cash. Could take a week though.

CC is the best option at this point direct with Bovada.

Third option, wait until next week when your cash is delivered and you should be able to do $500 on football bonus. Deadline October 7.

Circle. Try to get approved by Monday. You can put $300 on a debit card as soon as they set you up as immiediate cash. Could take a week though.

CC is the best option at this point direct with Bovada.

Third option, wait until next week when your cash is delivered and you should be able to do $500 on football bonus. Deadline October 7.

took me a week to get approved

been waiting close to month now for a limit increase

took me a week to get approved

been waiting close to month now for a limit increase

Wow. I just got my Mom set up for Circle. Got her to send me to blockchain no verification whatsover. They made me submit photos twice and she goes straight through. Unreal. This bitcoin is unreal.

Now I got shut down by Chase because they did not let the transaction go through and she does not have a PIN to speak with a rep.

I am living in the Twilight Zone.

but it's an unnecessary step, circle is going to eventually ban all of us anyway

I don't think so. These USD changes they made were pretty much directed at the gambling market. They seem to be underwater with these bitcoin promos and are just letting accounts get set up with no identity verification. They are going to ban some because they have to. But they are being pretty gambling friendly it seems to me. If you do not go through blockchain though, you are basically volunteering to be one that they ban.

I don't think so. These USD changes they made were pretty much directed at the gambling market. They seem to be underwater with these bitcoin promos and are just letting accounts get set up with no identity verification. They are going to ban some because they have to. But they are being pretty gambling friendly it seems to me. If you do not go through blockchain though, you are basically volunteering to be one that they ban.

but once you get banned, you can just go through coinbase/blockchain

no punishment