No contest

KingRevolver

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will play but I still think that 9 plays on the weeks where we have limited college football games is just way too many plays.

Could we make it like 5 plays for the weeks with less than 5 NCAA games. That is a very reasonable request

Great fuckin' idea...

No.

In week 13 where 2 NFL teams have byes, there are only 8 NCAA games on the schedule at this time.

In week 14 only 1 NCAA game and I think a few conference championships.

In week 15 and 16 no scheduled NCAA games except for a few bowls but most of the bowls start AFTER week 16

But of course you cant see far enough ahead to see that this would be a problem picking 9 games out of a total of 15. But hey you guys already got 13 players, you probably don't need my money anyway

wouldnt stale lines be more fair for everyone involved?  guys like rito sit around all and and can hit games when the best number is available where others only have a few hours each evening.

So is this what you guys want then?  I'm OK either way, but sometimes all guys do is play stale lines... involves no handicapping whatsoever.  We can always do it so that I put up the lines for one day and one day only-- if you miss it you're fucked.  But that way the lines won't be as stale.

I will play but I still think that 9 plays on the weeks where we have limited college football games is just way too many plays.

Could we make it like 5 plays for the weeks with less than 5 NCAA games. That is a very reasonable request

dude ur the only one thats complaining wtf ?

ur dead money man u wont be anywhere close to making the money anyway you worry about the 9 plays!

So is this what you guys want then?  I'm OK either way, but sometimes all guys do is play stale lines... involves no handicapping whatsoever.  We can always do it so that I put up the lines for one day and one day only-- if you miss it you're fucked.  But that way the lines won't be as stale.

stale lines remove most skill from the contest.  the idea that i'm sitting around monitoring lines for a contest is absurd.   the softest lines are going to be the openers always, and if i remember from last year the pph used didn't even put them up for a day anyway.