OT: What's the going rate for paid posters?

Hedge

Just curious, because every forum has them:  JJ Gold at SBR, Mofome at TGF and so on.  What's the pay per day?  Is there a minimum number of threads they need to start and a minimum number of posts each day?  Surely it's not a secret that every forum hires prostitute posters, right?

Was going to mention that, with what you give away this doesn't seem like it's a big windfall for you.

No one gives me money to post, when it was offered i declined, I don't need and don't deserve anything for enjoying the forum they've built. I support the boys and enjoy the good people here like everyone else. I give away money in some contests and try to create some things that are entertaining but I just post whatever is on my mind, no better incentive than being supportive of some forum buds, they put a lot of work into this place I would like to see them make money from those hours. Kinger and Yanks work a lot, boat may too but I know those guys have to be elsewhere a lot so being around is just something I enjoy until things slow down for them in the fall and forumville cranks back up for football. We had a relatively busy MLB season, not bad.

Boat, Relish and Kinger have done a great job here. There may be paid posters but I'm not one of them. To post here they make me pay. Yanks is a big guy, when he speaks I listen. One day we will all be paid in delicious relish.

The going rate for paid posters when it existed was $500 monthly. Mods are a different animal.

I raked a steady $500 a month during my 14 months as RxMostHatedMod in 2009-2010

Averaged about 150 hrs a month on the site, so technically Rx violated minimum wage laws of the time.

I am having ckid's high powered legal team file a case with the local DA