OT: What's the going rate for paid posters?

Hedge

One thing I was never asked to do was meet a certain number of posts, everyone thought I was a paid poster on eog before I knew such a thing existed. People thought you'd have to pay someone to have the number of opinions and enthusiasm for the people's lives on the board that I do but it seems, while many were born to be great, I was born to post.

Can't believe eog was against PMs, I had to change that. One of the big head mod moves on eog that changed lives. I posted to make a difference. Posters deserve PMs. It was a tough sell to Shrink, but the man let me have my way, he was much different than many think.

I think journeyman

Journey was just a puss. When he finally showed up at eog I was expecting a much more formidable presence. He just cried to shrink a lot. He had to get locked in the rubber room, banned, and stunned. The stun gun was the best thing in forumville history, a brilliant blondie discovery.

Journey was just a puss. When he finally showed up at eog I was expecting a much more formidable presence. He just cried to shrink a lot. He had to get locked in the rubber room, banned, and stunned. The stun gun was the best thing in forumville history, a brilliant blondie discovery.

Didn't he try to get you fired ?