The TGF Pet Pic Thread

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice dog, Dumb Hablo.

Dont really care for animals but German Shepards are a tremendous species. I say this despite the fact I have a scar on my for getting bit by one.

You get him personally trained?

My boss at my last job had 3 of them, including a one that was an ob level 5. We'd walk with it to get lunch and it wouldn't even step off the curb to cross the street till told to. No need for a leash or chain either.

No. He's been very good at picking up commands though. Very obedient with all of those. Probably would be an excellent law enforcement dog.

Only dog Ive had that can open up doors too. Not knob doors of course. But lever doors.

Hahahaha. So the way I got bitten as mentioned above is bc I had no clue a fucking dog could open a door! Was a at friends house and she asked me to close and LOCK the door between her indoor pool and bar/club (was stupid rich) so she could put her dog there while during the party. I just shut it not thinking anything of it. I yelled the door was closed and walked down the hall the club area to turn on the lights for everyone. Next thing I know there's a fukkkkin Shepard hanging off my calf. Hurt like hell. Luckily she came down the stairs and saw it and yelled in German and the dog stopped. She of course freaked out but it was no big deal and it barely bled.

Hahahaha. So the way I got bitten as mentioned above is bc I had no clue a fucking dog could open a door! Was a at friends house and she asked me to close and LOCK the door between her indoor pool and bar/club (was stupid rich) so she could put her dog there while during the party. I just shut it not thinking anything of it. I yelled the door was closed and walked down the hall the club area to turn on the lights for everyone. Next thing I know there's a fukkkkin Shepard hanging off my calf. Hurt like hell. Luckily she came down the stairs and saw it and yelled in German and the dog stopped. She of course freaked out but it was no big deal and it barely bled.

:laugh  

That must have been some scary shit when you saw him coming at you.  This dog is very protective.  He'd probably try to eat you to.  Takes a bit to calm him down if new people come over.  Kept growling at my little bro the first time he came over after we got him.  Even after I calmed him down and told him to lay down.  He kept hawking my bro and giving a little growl now and then.  

:laugh

That must have been some scary shit when you saw him coming at you. This dog is very protective. He'd probably try to eat you to. Takes a bit to calm him down if new people come over. Kept growling at my little bro the first time he came over after we got him. Even after I calmed him down and told him to lay down. He kept hawking my bro and giving a little growl now and then.

Yup. Incredibly protective.

The dog that bit me was almost put down a few years prior.

They purchased him from a famous kennel and had it trained before bringing him home. The dog was my friend's. Meaning he was protective of Her and her only. as she did the training with him.

my friend and her brother were play wrestling and the mom went to pull her off her brother right as the dog came in the room. It leaped and grabbed the moms arm and ripped her off her daughter and did some serious damage to her in the process. id noticed the scar on her arm before as it was basically the length of her forearm. After when I got bit she told me about her getting attacked and how she got the scar and asked if I'd want to dog put

Down since it was the 2nd incident. I of course said NO. I also think she was scared I might sue them or something.

Another time it bit and killed a fucking deer in their yard.

• 4 months later...