$100 Cash TGF Contest: Guess the score of Ole Miss v FSU

Mofome

Guest pocketrockets

One day you want to gut Mofo like a tuna, and the next you want to take $100 from him in a free contest.

Ironic...

If I'm banned from participating in contests just say it and stop bitching like bitches. What is it to you anyway? I have not replied to 1 of your stupid posts and yet here you are trying to start more shit.

I got the closest to the actual score. If that stings you cap better fat fuck-

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not banned from any contest I hold. I don't even dislike you, you've just been caught up in playing a part. You want to control things, naturally. When you feel belittled you want others to feel the same, it's an innate response. No matter how tough or cool or chill we think we are, we all desire companionship of emotion on a subconscious level -- misery doesn't want to love company, but that company is cathartic. Humans aren't rational, the younger the less rational. The less we can control in one area the more we push to assert our will in another. You're young and you want to hold your own in battles - but your technique is unrefined. You'll be defensive about this and that's fine, it's not particularly important. It all accurate, I don't mind putting it out there. Been there myself. You'll always be welcomed to come kill me, but that invitation is open to everyone, so don't feel too special.

My contests are for Tgf. You're a member and absolutely welcomed to play in them all. The battles have no bearing on anything with me, I've gotten into it with almost everyone at some point. Great community here, the Hoffa guy you called a bitch has gone at it with me, he's twice as bright and 30 times tougher than either of us. We've all been in the wrong on these forums, myself more often than just about anyone, but you could learn a thing or 12 from the Hoff if making money is your goal.

And yes indeed, people have won these several times.

Guest pocketrockets

You're not banned from any contest I hold. I don't even dislike you, you've just been caught up in playing a part. You want to control things, naturally. When you feel belittled you want others to feel the same, it's an innate response. No matter how tough or cool or chill we think we are, we all desire companionship of emotion on a subconscious level -- misery doesn't want to love company, but that company is cathartic. Humans aren't rational, the younger the less rational. The less we can control in one area the more we push to assert our will in another. You're young and you want to hold your own in battles - but your technique is unrefined. You'll be defensive about this and that's fine, it's not particularly important. It all accurate, I don't mind putting it out there. Been there myself. You'll always be welcomed to come kill me, but that invitation is open to everyone, so don't feel too special.

My contests are for Tgf. You're a member and absolutely welcomed to play in them all. The battles have no bearing on anything with me, I've gotten into it with almost everyone at some point. Great community here, the Hoffa guy you called a bitch has gone at it with me, he's twice as bright and 30 times tougher than either of us. We've all been in the wrong on these forums, myself more often than just about anyone, but you could learn a thing or 12 from the Hoff if making money is your goal.

And yes indeed, people have won these several times.

Not taking this defensive AT ALL.

I am not an asshole, and I'm not a bad person. What part was I trying to play? Cause I have really posted some stupid overly personal shit here BEING MYSELF and not faking shit, if I would like to pretend I'm a bigshot and else why would I post real stories with not so flattering details? why would I say I have been unemployed most of the year? why admit I use drugs and else? WHY POST $3 BUY IN POKERSTARS TOURNAMENT HANDS? I try to be rational, I TRY like everyone else, before this whole mess who have I wronged here directly or indirectly? maybe I did, maybe I'm stupid and I didnt realize? Im really asking Im not being condescendent.

I have PTSTD, I have bipolar disorder, I have anger management issues. Is no secret. But I don't go around life flipping off or starting fights with everyone in real life I would be in jail for sure. Is not like I don't feel desire for violence when I'm running errands and an idiot cuts me off, etc. I have a lot of violent urges but I control them. 5 posters attack me and one calls me a stiff scammer and obv I'm gonna tilt.

I apologize to TTP for telling f* ur m*, I was bluffing, have no clue who you are. Just was trying to freak you out, Not that I would do anything to you over that.

I have never been a bully, not since elementary at least. I dont think you are a bad person. I dont hate you either. I get tilted I see red, cmon man I broke my hand playing online poker dont you think I tilt? But if someone mocks me like you did I dont care if he is 7feet if he is in front of me I see red and I attack even if I get my ass kicked. Getting my ass kicked has never been traumatic and it has happened a few times. It is what it is and I learn something everytime.

Guest pocketrockets

I also apologize to you Mo for bringing your family into the discussion. That was uncalled for. But I never said I was gonna chop you in little pieces did I?? Maybe I forget but what I meant with my comment is that I'd fight you and win or lose go for a beer afterwards... I was trying to be funny while being a "tough guy". Obviously not my specialty.