OT: Very positive experience with a cop today

KingRevolver

I was passing through the very ritzy area of Paradise Valley... and that's when I got a flat. I pulled into a side street, and like two minutes later this lady cop pulls up behind me. She asked if I was OK and if I needed any help. I told her it was a simple flat. So I get out the spare, and the tire iron and so on. I had a bitch of a time getting the bolts off because of the little ass tire iron that Nissan supplied... had no leverage. Anyway, she stayed with me the whole time, and we were laughing about different things. Halfway through she even brought me over a cold Gatorade from her vehicle. She was fuckin' cool.

Maybe she just wanted me out of the rich neighborhood, I don't know. LOL

But, it just puts things into perspective, when you experience it first hand. There are good police out there, that just want to do a good job and go home safely.

:cheers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was from Michigan and has been living here for 12 years now. Very cool white chick... probably late 30s. I was surprised when she said she was from Michigan... she was very "California." Laid back. She definitely had her guard down around me... she knew I was one of the good ones.

Where is she from now

Kinger you should have asked if she was up for a little roleplay

she could play border patrol agent sent to stop you and you can play world weary coyote smuggling kingero's across the rio grande

long story short you end up using the nightstick as a makeshift dildo to pleasure her

those country girls from michigan are freaks should have taken advantage of her