OT: Very positive experience with a cop today

KingRevolver

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha

this reminded me of a time when I was younger.

blow out a tire in a blizzard on the highway on my way to work. pull over... don't have gloves, so I take my socks off and put them on my hand. Cop pulls up behind me and asks me if I need anything; I say I blew out a tire and needed to change it. She looks right at me, and says.... "OK, I'm going to sit in my car behind you and make sure no one plows into you. Good luck changing the tire."

She sees me literally shaking with gloves on my hand and no jacket. She's decked out in leather gloves, and a winter coat. I proceed to change the tire and be on my way. Bitch couldn't even help out.

I have a lot of positive cop stories besides that one, FTR, but Kingers story just reminded me of that lazy cop.

i got to say i had a bad thing with a cop that work the entrance to the wash and duke  a couple of weeks ago at the duke/wake game .they have a off duty cop to make sure no one park in the hotel parking lot during basketball and football games, i was going down to the hotel for lunch before the 3:30 game and a buddy was walking on the curb from duke.long story short i stop to pick him up and while he was getting into my car this off duty cop jump on my ass for pulling to the curb for 5 sec. bottom line  the manger of the hotel talk to me and this guy will not be working there next week come the va/duke game

i got to say i had a bad thing with a cop that work the entrance to the wash and duke  a couple of weeks ago at the duke/wake game .they have a off duty cop to make sure no one park in the hotel parking lot during basketball and football games, i was going down to the hotel for lunch before the 3:30 game and a buddy was walking on the curb from duke.long story short i stop to pick him up and while he was getting into my car this off duty cop jump on my ass for pulling to the curb for 5 sec. bottom line  the manger of the hotel talk to me and this guy will not be working there next week come the va/duke game

CK, NEXT TIME PULL OUT A BOOK.