OT: Very positive experience with a cop today

KingRevolver

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Just curious how many experiences with police you guys have had in your life?I was thinking somewhere between 30-40 here

Hmmm... maybe 20-30 here... nothing big...

I experienced an incredible situation when I was working for domino's pizza I don't know how that it happened but it did

So I was driving my pizza delivery late night must have been around midnight and it was late I was stopped at a red light and I was thinking hopefully guy is not angry and then light turned green I took off and said

What happens if I get a flat tire and as soon as I finished saying i heard boom fkng flat it still puzzles me how this happened

Kinger you should have asked if she was up for a little roleplay

she could play border patrol agent sent to stop you and you can play world weary coyote smuggling kingero's across the rio grande

long story short you end up using the nightstick as a makeshift dildo to pleasure her

those country girls from michigan are freaks should have taken advantage of her

his lifeline in that hand is not too good, to me it look like he will die before he 60 yrs old

Kinger go and have your lifeline check and get back to the forum with he results if that is you hand sir

Kinger all jokes aside what is your age now and have you ever had your lifeline check...........

yanks you better post a picture of your hands

this turn of developments has me concerned about the well being of TGF

holy smokes