Marlins Pitcher, Jose Fernandez, Dead?

Mofome

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it more tragic when a rich pro athlete dies in an accident than when a poor kid in Africa dies by starvation?

It isn't. The rich dude was doing something he enjoyed without a care in the world.

The poor starving child died a miserable prolonged death with much suffering.

Fuck Jose Fernandez, he died while living in a dream.

I'll save my sympathies for someone more deserving.

he has turned into an absolutely fucking brutal read but just ignore the dude like many would brock (although many would also obsess over brock, i wouldnt take that route)

negative attention = attention. 

It's all good.

Tripper did you cry when you heard the news of Fernandez death?

Of course you didn't, noone here did, because its just a trivial sports news story that has 0 impact on any of our lives.

This place is about entertainment, and having a laugh. I laugh at the dead.

Oh and for ever one(1) person that thinks I'm a "brutal read" there are probably at least five(5) that enjoy my humour and take on the nonsense posted here.

PS: Don't tell anyone but I get great satisfaction out of annoying twats like you and Deemer. I'm in Deemers head so much he wants me banned. LOL!!

plommer,

You're a disgrace to human beings everywhere.

You're a miserable piece of shit who can't find joy in anything in this world.

You represent that of a lonely, miserable person, and for good reason. How could anyone that knows you have even an ounce of respect for you? You're alone because people can't stomach you, let alone stand you.

Your actions and words towards many things, particularly women and the gift of life itself, is beyond disgusting, it's simply repulsive, and represnets everything that's wrong in the world today.

But, can anyone blame you? You have absolutely nothing going for you, and the fact that you're an old miserable piece of shit who is incapable of eliciting positive emotion from anyone around you simply represents who YOU are; it's a direct reflection on you, not human beings.

You're exactly the type of person I hate in this world, and the irony is shining bright here, because in reality, you're the exact opposite of everything Jose Fernandez stood for and represented.

I feel very sorry for you, but more so, for anyone who has to admit that they have any type of relation to you.

Your constant voicing of subjective, yet absolutely disgusting opinions, reminds me of someone who is pyshcologically unstable, someone who lacks respect not only for other human beings, but most importantly, for themselves.

I hope one day you can find joy in SOMETHING, ANYTHING, because your words and actions towards something as precious as LIFE, or a WOMAN, are that of someone who serves no positive purpose on this planet.

Today, we mourn the loss of a great talent, but more importantly, a tremendous human being who earned the respect of any person he ever met. A human being who jumped overboard to save a complete stranger, only to soon realize it was his own mother. 

Your mother, on the other hand, should have swallowed your sorry ass, because you truly are the epitome of everything a human shouldn't be.

So continue bragging about beating women you self-centred, egotistical scum of the fucking earth. One day, you will get yours, but for now, lets respect this young mans life, someone who represented everything you're not, which in this case, is a true fucking blessing.

Plommer ok with me. Difference of opinion. No biggie. Doesn't turn everything personal like timely.

Im just having fun.

I try not to make things personal. Unlike others here there is nobody on the board that I hate, this place is for the most part a great place to kill time before the games start. 

I'll admit that I may have exaggerated some of my claims on here and continue to because of the great responses they get.

Deemuh constantly loses his shit after I post. He is easily manipulated. Very un Jedi like.

eggs with a new handle I see.

MrX?

Common Steve, you're no Mr X.

Fattie nobody cares about your retarded scams and false claims anymore. I told you if you kept it up elsewhere I would make no one like you because there's no reason anyone should.

Thats another person who doesn't like you.

I know you don't like it and you don't know what to do.

Oh well, you earned it.

Congratulations, you finally in your life earned something.

Plom you at no point deserve sympathy and you sure as fuck won't get it from me or my attorney. That is another person who knows what a scumbag loser you are or it's you.

Man you are fucking brilliant (lmao).

Disgusting.

I'd say have a good day and enjoy football if you weren't you..

You don't deserve joy, you never did.

Plom you at no point deserve sympathy and you sure as fuck won't get it from me or my attorney.

Disgusting.

You need to forget about me and Cami and start focusing on your sobriety.

You keep drinking and you won't be around much longer. 

If you 're dead you will no longer be able to make a fool of yourself with your dumb cryptic posts.

Bacon/eggs, she was only with you because of your wallet and a place to stay AND the job you gave her of course.

You were played. 

Taking your anger out on me solves nothing for you, it just gives me pleasure knowing I can tilt you so easily.