Fear the Walking Dead Season Finale

Guest pocketrockets

I liked it! But I'm a really loyal follower of TWD universe, so I'll support it always.

Nothing really happened.

The dude Chris, got killed in a flashback scene, which was gay. His story line was gay. 

The latina, or mexicana, got shot, I don't know if the addict got shot. They appear to be alive, and not on the cusp of death. 

I dunno, it just is painful to watch, for me.

Maybe if I was high, or fucked up, it would be better.

• 8 months later...
Guest pocketrockets

I watched most of the first season. It was ok. It gets much better?

Fuck yeah it does! 3rd episode of 3rd season now... the 1st 2 were insane

I know there are a few related posts, on the show. I've been critical of this show, and don't really like it. The season premiere I had to turn off after 50 minutes. I swore I wouldn't watch it, but caught the portion I missed, on DVR. Last week was ok.

I don't know what it is with this show, but I have trouble embracing it. It is better than most TV, but there is something that just doesn't click with me.

I'll be watching tonight, however the experience is about 1/4th that of TWD. For that I don't want it to end, where with this, I'm happy when it's over.

Guest pocketrockets

This show is heading to a crossover. Fear the Walking Dead is about a group of villains Rick and Alexandria will encounter in a distant future.

My prediction. Madison is Alpha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...