• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

2 hours seems a little excessive

im sure the therapuetic benefits can do met in 1 hour

but to each his own

They take off at least 10 minutes for dressing. You would think an hour would be enough, but it really goes quickly. Mostly I have pre-purchased sessions that I need to use up by end of year. Don't really feel like going. I went last week for one hour and it sucked. I wish I would not have even gone. Felt much worse after. Girl was bad. Definitely B team. If you can find a good person, keep them.

You ever do cupping, IAG?

One of the asians chicks that works for me swears by those. I make fun of her as it seems like a hoax to me. She told me today she bought me a home cupping kit. These Vietnamese broads are such suckers. They buy all sorts of strange beauty and health related shit like this and swear it works. (I only know since they always ship it to the office and they like to show it off to me for some reason)

• 5 months later...

Going to get one today. I got suckered into the 12 session package the last time I was in. I swore I would never do that again but here I am. Hopefully they can do something for my right shoulder which is giving me grief. Had issues with the other one a couple years ago.

Always something these days. To all you youngins.. – don't get old.

Going to get one today. I got suckered into the 12 session package the last time I was in. I swore I would never do that again but here I am. Hopefully they can do something for my right shoulder which is giving me grief. Had issues with the other one a couple years ago.

Always something these days. To all you youngins.. – don't get old.

Buy your own organic oils instead of using their cheap products. Hemp Seed oil & Grape Seed Oil have many health benefits

Buy your own organic oils instead of using their cheap products. Hemp Seed oil & Grape Seed Oil have many health benefits

I'll read up on those two. I never have them add the essential oils with the lotion as it's an extra $10, and i don't like the smell of many of them.

I read that clove oil was good for toothaches and a while back when I was having issues I bought some.... I forgot how concentrated those things are and wasn't careful – spilled some on myself… Awful. I was brought back to my college days when my friends smoked clove cigarettes....couldn't get that nasty smell off me for anything.

I have some friends that swear by different ones. I used a couple when mom was alive for different things including sleep.